Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    "If you turn a smiling face on the world, you've got a chance of finishing up a good-looking old person."

these wise words still serve as inspiration, despite my already great success

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donnaseemchandra)
    "If you turn a smiling face on the world, you've got a chance of finishing up a good-looking old person."

these wise words still serve as inspiration, despite my already great success
    Ha! Joke's on you. I'm already an insanely good looking person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeverLucky)
    Ha! Joke's on you. I'm already an insanely good looking person.
    I'd like to think you don't exude the same level of breadth as myself - my dimensions are certainly something that sets me apart from my plebeian colleagues
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by NeverLucky)
    I see the resemblance. As the Greeks once said:

"Humans manipulate the world in which they live in. Kappas take the world and plant a massive pile of turtle faeces on the ground"
    Well from those turtles faeces, comes the crops that will feed the world
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by SteamboatMickey)
    :console: you ok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteamboatMickey)
    You okay??

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else doing history a level with edexcel? I essentially need an A*, and am getting pretty scared as I pretty much have no idea what is going on for large amounts of it

ReputationRep:
    yo who can relate

Name:  fabien01.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  38.9 KB
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inister)
    yo who can relate

Name:  fabien01.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  38.9 KB
    Not me weirdly. I'm not stressing too hard about exams. How's your revision been going?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Got an offer for AMES at Emmanuel. The AMES chat is tad dead so I migrated~. How y'all doing? I'm kinda nervous because I feel I'm not doing enough revision. I've got a checklist and in a week I've only done 1/3 of 1 of my 4 A-levels!! (well, 3 main ones) D: Not sure if this is good or bad???? I feel so behind!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoonJay)
    Hey guys! Got an offer for AMES at Emmanuel. The AMES chat is tad dead so I migrated~.
    The AMES thread is the most active course-specific thread by far.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Got an offer for AMES at Emmanuel. The AMES chat is tad dead so I migrated~. How y'all doing? I'm kinda nervous because I feel I'm not doing enough revision. I've got a checklist and in a week I've only done 1/3 of 1 of my 4 A-levels!! (well, 3 main ones) D: Not sure if this is good or bad???? I feel so behind!
    Are you in the FB group? Or in the Emma/AMES group chat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doonesbury)
    The AMES is the most active course-specific thread by far...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's true!! We had conversations til about a week ago then it slowed down, and I thought I'd introduce myself here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniilS)
    Are you in the FB group? Or in the Emma/AMES group chat?
    Just the one on the student room! Are there some on fb?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    That's true!! We had conversations til about a week ago then it slowed down, and I thought I'd introduce myself here
    Yes, I think you'll find that all the threads are relatively "slow" just now. Most participants are off studying etc. It's the same across all the university forums and standard for the time of year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doonesbury)
    Yes, I think you'll find that all the threads are relatively "slow" just now. Most participants are off studying etc. It's the same across all the university forums and standard for the time of year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I had a suspicion it might be that

ReputationRep:
    Just the one on the student room! Are there some on fb?
    We don't have a Facebook group chat but we do have one on this app called Line - I'm not entirely sure why we have that but I think it gets used a lot in Asia so we decided to use it 😂 so if you want to join that group chat then go ahead, we'd be happy to have you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steliata)
    We don't have a Facebook group chat but we do have one on this app called Line - I'm not entirely sure why we have that but I think it gets used a lot in Asia so we decided to use it 😂 so if you want to join that group chat then go ahead, we'd be happy to have you!
    That's so cool!! I've always wanted to use LINE loool. I'll download it and get back to you on that!

ReputationRep:
    That's so cool!! I've always wanted to use LINE loool. I'll download it and get back to you on that!
    Sounds good, I can't remember how to add people on it though! 😂

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.