Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Steliata)
    Sounds good, I can't remember how to add people on it though! 😂
    When you make a line account, you make a line id. You can use that to search for people or use a phone number. Then just add friend and wait for people to accept. Alternatively, they can send a pic of their special qr code and you can scan that to add people - Source: I'm Asian living in Asia, I use Line 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Source: I'm a kappa living in kappaland, I use Line 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    FIFY.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoonJay)
    Just the one on the student room! Are there some on fb?
    Sent you a pm!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniilS)
    Sent you a pm!
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    How's everyone getting on with any exams they have done already and with revision?

ReputationRep:
    Can someone answer me a question?

Do you reckon that, having been working my bum off since I started my a levels nearly two years ago, missing three hours of school for the results of an extracurricular thing I've been doing for six and a half years on the afternoon between two morning exams is actually going to be the end of the world? Bearing in mind I was then going to have a major revision push when I get home at like 4pm

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by rayofsunshine98)
    Can someone answer me a question?

Do you reckon that, having been working my bum off since I started my a levels nearly two years ago, missing three hours of school for the results of an extracurricular thing I've been doing for six and a half years on the afternoon between two morning exams is actually going to be the end of the world? Bearing in mind I was then going to have a major revision push when I get home at like 4pm

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'd recommend not doing "major" revision on an exam day. Do something completely different, and your EC sounds like the perfect thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doonesbury)
    I'd recommend not doing "major" revision on an exam day. Do something completely different, and your EC sounds like the perfect thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I might go and shove that reply under the nose of the teacher who is trying to ban me from going 😀😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by rayofsunshine98)
    I might go and shove that reply under the nose of the teacher who is trying to ban me from going 😀😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Honestly not going is probably less healthy than going. (believe me, as a person who removed myself from all ECs leading up to exams, it was horrible)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Honestly not going is probably less healthy than going. (believe me, as a person who removed myself from all ECs leading up to exams, it was horrible)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can you explain to me why people do this? I had so much fun doing stuff around exam season

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeverLucky)
    Can you explain to me why people do this? I had so much fun doing stuff around exam season
    I've done it so I have more free time to revise, and also so that after revision I can have a little time to myself and listen to music and read in peace. My ECs can get a little stressful (debating, model un) and normally that's fine, but on top of exams it's a bit intense. I also have a job which I'm keeping through exam season, so that and my studies come first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hildi)
    I've done it so I have more free time to revise, and also so that after revision I can have a little time to myself and listen to music and read in peace. My ECs can get a little stressful (debating, model un) and normally that's fine, but on top of exams it's a bit intense. I also have a job which I'm keeping through exam season, so that and my studies come first.
    But things like sports and exercise are good tho. I don't see why people stop just cos of exams. If anything, it makes things worse.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Tbh most of my activities are "academically stressful" like MUN, History Bowl etc... The one I stopped that I kinda regret is drama because it was fun but my teacher said I was a bad actor :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tbh most of my activities are "academically stressful" like MUN, History Bowl etc... The one I stopped that I kinda regret is drama because it was fun but my teacher said I was a bad actor :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They do say kappas tend to be bad actors...must be a recessive gene in their DNA...
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    They do say kappas tend to be bad actors...must be a recessive gene in their DNA...
    Must be, Must be

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Must be, Must be

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm stuck in Brussels lol what do I do...send help pls...call Trump if you have to
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I'm stuck in Brussels lol what do I do...send help pls...call Trump if you have to
    Moules frites!

Beer!

Moustache!

Pis!

ReputationRep:
    Pis!
    Spend a franc.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Reality Check)
    Spend a franc.
    True, although I was thinking of the Manneken.

ReputationRep:
    Moules frites!

Beer!

Moustache!

Pis!
    I literally only have USD, a laptop and my phone with me lol. The rest of my stuff is currently on its way to JFK :lol:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.