ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    What does PRSOM mean?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by SteamboatMickey)
    What does PRSOM mean?
    Really!? Please Rate Some Other Member because you can't give this one any more rep until you do...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Doonesbury)
    Really!? Please Rate Some Other Member because you can't give this one any more rep until you do...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ohh okay yeah all these years (like 2) and I only just asked what it means lol
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Ohh okay yeah all these years (like 2) and I only just asked what it means lol
    I thought it was Part 1, Q1 of the CA entrance exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I thought it was Part 1, Q1 of the CA entrance exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well after a holistic assessment despite not doing very well on the entrance exam I still got a place on the team, may have been through the TSR pool :lol:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Well after a holistic assessment despite not doing very well on the entrance exam I still got a place on the team, may have been through the TSR pool :lol:
    Ah that old routine... Sounds likely indeed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Ah that old routine... Sounds likely indeed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha Can only hope!

ReputationRep:
    I would counter that with a cheap: You're far too unconfident

Just relax for now, and enjoy the news on the 17th August.
    I'm so relaxed its ridiculous..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just out of curiosity, when can we expect to hear from Cambridge on a level results day - I've heard that it can be quite late on in the day and my school aren't opening until quite late for results either so I'm worried about how long I'm going to have to wait compared to my friends

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by rayofsunshine98)
    I'm so relaxed its ridiculous..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm somewhere between terrified and relaxed :lol: I'm definitely getting BBB and going into clearing, but at the same time, I like to think I might end up at Cambridge. One minute I'm like "you know what I might actually make it" and the next its "NOPE no no way to clearing I go"

ReputationRep:
    Just out of curiosity, when can we expect to hear from Cambridge on a level results day - I've heard that it can be quite late on in the day and my school aren't opening until quite late for results either so I'm worried about how long I'm going to have to wait compared to my friends

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As soon as UCAS track opens (the posted time is 08:00 but it is usually available by 07:30) you will be able to log in and see whether a decision (accept or reject) has already been made. If so then this is final and cannot be changed unless you subsequently get a re-mark.

If no decision is shown, you must collect your A-level results, and raw marks if possible, if you do not have them already. If you have missed the offer you may then telephone your college regarding the status of your application.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    My mum is watching 'Who do you think you are?' and they're at Cambridge

Spoiler:
    Show

Too many reminders

ReputationRep:
    I'm somewhere between terrified and relaxed :lol: I'm definitely getting BBB and going into clearing, but at the same time, I like to think I might end up at Cambridge. One minute I'm like "you know what I might actually make it" and the next its "NOPE no no way to clearing I go"
    I haven't even got the might even make it attitude any more 😂😂 at least I love Nottingham

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forecast)
    As soon as UCAS track opens (the posted time is 08:00 but it is usually available by 07:30) you will be able to log in and see whether a decision (accept or reject) has already been made. If so then this is final and cannot be changed unless you subsequently get a re-mark.

If no decision is shown, you must collect your A-level results, and raw marks if possible, if you do not have them already. If you have missed the offer you may then telephone your college regarding the status of your application.
    So if I read this right if the decision has already been made it WILL be there first thing in the morning? I'd heard that Oxbridge applicants didn't have a track update until like lunchtime if they were lucky

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My mum is watching 'Who do you think you are?' and they're at Cambridge

Spoiler:
    Show

Too many reminders
    Which celeb is on it this week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So if I read this right if the decision has already been made it WILL be there first thing in the morning? I'd heard that Oxbridge applicants didn't have a track update until like lunchtime if they were lucky

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As far as I know, most Cambridge decisions are available on track first thing in the morning these days.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I haven't even got the might even make it attitude any more 😂😂 at least I love Nottingham

Posted from TSR Mobile
    See, I keep on having second thoughts on my insurance (Durham). I think it is because it is too close to home.

Which celeb is on it this week?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Charles Dance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forecast)
    As far as I know, most Cambridge decisions are available on track first thing in the morning these days.
    Well hopefully then I'll know before I go into school...that's actually made me feel even more chilled about results

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    See, I keep on having second thoughts on my insurance (Durham). I think it is because it is too close to home.

Charles Dance
    Nottingham is further from home for me than Cambridge, but we have family friends within an hour. And I have no idea who he is, but I'll have to watch it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Nottingham is further from home for me than Cambridge, but we have family friends within an hour. And I have no idea who he is, but I'll have to watch it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nottingham is great (not biased at all)

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.