Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nice relief and thanks for the past year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obiejess)
    Well done

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carpenoctem)
    Thanks! I only received grades for two subjects today and my offer is 2A*A meaning I need the A in maths (edexcel). Unfortunately my fourth grade is excluded from my offer (econ).
    Enjoy this next week whilst the rest of us continue to worry 😂
    Thanks! I'm sure you'll get that A now that you've got that 2 A*s😁! Which college and what course are u taking?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Had a dream I got my grades. 🙁
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteamboatMickey)
    Had a dream I got my grades. 🙁
    Same happened to me! Waking up was ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheryl____C)
    Just got my result lol. Reached my condition! Thanks everyone
    omg m8 I think I know you 😏

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by czhang1998)
    omg m8 I think I know you 😏
    Where from lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheryl____C)
    Where from lol
    From Beijing weixin xiaofendui hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by czhang1998)
    From Beijing weixin xiaofendui hahahaha
    Haha indeed

ReputationRep:
    I see that the Sunday Times is reporting some leniency today regarding the Linear A level results. This is great news for your linear peeps 😊 On a purely selfish note, does anyone have any idea whether the modular exam takers be treated with such leniency also to keep us in line with (possible) higher linear results or might we see a disparity between linear/modular results for 2017 ? 😕 Any educated guesses out there ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blazing11)
    I see that the Sunday Times is reporting some leniency today regarding the Linear A level results. This is great news for your linear peeps 😊 On a purely selfish note, does anyone have any idea whether the modular exam takers be treated with such leniency also to keep us in line with (possible) higher linear results or might we see a disparity between linear/modular results for 2017 ? 😕 Any educated guesses out there ?

How have some ppp got results already.? Thought they were announced Thursday no? I did Aqa a level

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliceLewis)
    How have some ppp got results already.? Thought they were announced Thursday no? I did Aqa a level
    As far as I am aware, the only people that have received their results are the ones that were due out before the 17th (i.e. Scotland). My post just says that there is information that the linear results may be slightly favourable in down to the new A level regime. I didn't say that people had their results (other than those we know about).

ReputationRep:
    I can't find the article. Do you mind sharing it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Braidednightmare)
    I can't find the article. Do you mind sharing it?
    I only saw it on the front of today's papers on the BBC news app. It's quite hard to read but just about readable. I can't get onto the full thing online on the Sunday Times website as I haven't subscribed to them.

ReputationRep:
    Schools fear chaos over ‘tough’ A-levels http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/46...d-eccee8c9dbd0
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    As far as I am aware, the only people that have received their results are the ones that were due out before the 17th (i.e. Scotland). My post just says that there is information that the linear results may be slightly favourable in down to the new A level regime. I didn't say that people had their results (other than those we know about).
    Yep, and IB, and CIE A-levels.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gabsywabsy)
    Schools fear chaos over ‘tough’ A-levels http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/46...d-eccee8c9dbd0
    Paywalled...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh thanks! What about the ppl that sat the old A level qualification? Do you know anything about it?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.