Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    :rofl: how much interior decorating would need to happen plus how much would it cost for that to happen?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They could probs just get some humanities students to do it for free and chalk it up as work experience
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by vincrows)
    And handy.
    No danger of getting lost on the way back to your room even if you're completely stoned.

I'm sure they can afford if they need to.
    They're vine of the richest university in this country.
    Fair although money could probably be put into better use like you know preserving old books and buying better alcohol for the bar instead of moving it

(Original post by NeverLucky)
    They could probs just get some humanities students to do it for free and chalk it up as work experience
    :lol: maybe... maybe... during the summer probably... will save loads of cash

btw your vids are good, keep them up I'll recommend people applying to check out your channel

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fair although money could probably be put into better use like you know preserving old books and buying better alcohol for the bar instead of moving it

btw your vids are good, keep them up I'll recommend people applying to check out your channel

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What's the channel called?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by Steliata)
    What's the channel called?
    not gonna expose him, will let him tell you if he wants to :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    not gonna expose him, will let him tell you if he wants to :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, okay then 👍
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Haha, okay then 👍
    It's good though somewhat helpful and editing is good

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteamboatMickey)
    Rest in peace my future
    PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    Wishing everybody the best. I know grades seem very important right now and the determinants of your future but regardless of the outcome, know that you are strong enough to learn from every experience. If you've worked hard this year, be proud of what you have achieved and know that a bright future awaits for you (no matter your grades). :hug:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    It's been a rollercoaster but whatever happens on Thursday can I just thank Doonesbury, Reality Check and vincrows have both shown me a lot of love and a lot of support. I really appreciate it, you guys!!

If Thursday doesn't go well we'll all be fine. Maybe not straight away, but eventually we will flourish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by an_atheist)
    Not quite given up hope but I wont be surprised if I miss my offer
    I'm literally finalising my clearing plan

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's been a rollercoaster but whatever happens on Thursday can I just thank Doonesbury, Reality Check and vincrows have both shown me a lot of love and a lot of support. I really appreciate it, you guys!!

If Thursday doesn't go well we'll all be fine. Maybe not straight away, but eventually we will flourish.
    I've actually run out of things to cross for you...

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't think you're allowed to promote your own channel...?

Haha, okay then 👍
    I'll PM you the most recent video
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayofsunshine98)
    I'm literally finalising my clearing plan

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you not take an insurance, or just not wanting to risk it?
    I've not got anything set up beyond my insurance choice, but I'm 99% certain that I've managed to meet it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

Hey I'd be interested in seeing your channel Sorry if this is a weird message I didn't know quite how to phrase it.

ReputationRep:
    Did you not take an insurance, or just not wanting to risk it?
    I've not got anything set up beyond my insurance choice, but I'm 99% certain that I've managed to meet it.
    I have an insurance but am convinced I've missed it too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Thanks!

ReputationRep:

Thank you very much for allowing me to be on your rollercoaster ride!

Spoiler:
    Show

It's been real honour for me to know you and share a lot of time through the journey.
    But I can and should tell you now that I've (and I'm sure Doonesbury, too) always had more confidence in you than you do in yourself. Nobody has been so brave, so hard-working, so loving and warm and funny as you have been in spite of all the difficulties you might have had to come through. I have nothing but respect for you and your mother who brought up an amazing girl like you.
    So whatever happens on Thursday, I have 120% confident you'll be successful in whatever you set your heart on, wherever. You just have to start believing in yourself more, just as rest of us do in you.

Good luck on Thursday, and ever after!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I have an insurance but am convinced I've missed it too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Where/whats your insurance offer?
    Mine's Loughborough (AAA)

ReputationRep:
    Where/whats your insurance offer?
    Mine's Loughborough (AAA)
    Nottingham - AAB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham - AAB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Assuming your Cam offer is anything like mine, you've probably got at least AAB even after you factor in duff exams and days. Dont get yourself too down by dwelling on worst case scenarios.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.