Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by blazing11)
    Doonesbury/PQ can I ask a question ? For one of my exams I was allowed to take in a script (drama). The invigilator was slightly concerned that he hadn't been briefed on annotation amounts and raised the issue of possible over annotation (in front of everyone in the exam room to my horror) to the Examinations Manager. She consulted my tutor for that subject and they agreed that it was ok and that AQA need not to be informed. Now I've read that someone got an X for turning up late. Would they have to inform me if I was getting an X ? I did the best I could given the trauma of the beginning of the exam but now I'm panicking that AQA will find out and X me. The college assured my mother that it was fine and nothing would be affected. Am I worrying unnecessarily ? 😔
    I'm pretty sure you would have been told at the time, or very shortly afterwards, if there was an issue.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doonesbury)
    I'm pretty sure you would have been told at the time, or very shortly afterwards, if there was an issue.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you I'm just being an 11th hour idiot 🙄
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blazing11)
    Thank you I'm just being an 11th hour idiot 🙄
    .....who is clever enough get an offer from Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vincrows)
    .....who is clever enough get an offer from Cambridge.
    💕😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forecast)
    Nottingham are pretty flexible with grades.
    That makes me feel a lot better

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Doonesbury)
    And to run with vincrows's eloquence a bit more, we've all been on your rollercoaster ride together, every swoop of the way. I think we've given you an encouraging push every now and again when the going has got a bit steep, and now we are rolling headlong towards the finish, with the automatic camera thingy ready to photograph our smiling faces as *you* compete this stage of your journey.

There are many stages ahead too - this is just the beginning of the next version of you. A you that must look back with pride at what you have achieved and embrace with more confidence whatever comes next. Didn't someone once say "it's kind of fun to do the impossible"...

I humbly wish you the very very best of luck for Thursday.
    You'll both be the first two to know! Well... apart from my parents. It has been crazy, and there have been many low moments, but I know it is only the start and I feel prepared to face the next coaster! We grow stronger every day 💕 Don't worry though, either of you haven't heard the last of me! I will certainly be around TSR and I will help out with future applicants and extenuating circumstances and disability wherever I can. I'd be honoured if you could join me for the next roller coaster together, too. I will do you both proud whatever happens.

Thank you for such lovely messages they've made my day/s!!

Walt Disney said that! :')
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by SteamboatMickey)
    Walt Disney said that! :'
    I knew you'd know
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Panic, everyone!
    Thanks Zacken. Just what we needed, another reminder to get really worked up about Results Day /s
    :lol:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    So results day is tomorrow 😁👍🏻
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    So results day is tomorrow 😁👍🏻
    Had a full on breakdown when I saw they were printing the letters 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Obiejess)
    Had a full on breakdown when I saw they were printing the letters 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm a bit behind what letters are being printed and when 😩
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    My brain right now: you've failed your exams you're going to wake up to the worst grades ever-

Me: thanks for the support 👍🏻

Omg I was so chill about the other two results days but this year... nope 😭🙈
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I'm a bit behind what letters are being printed and when 😩
    Peterhouse Admin said they started printing off our acceptance/rejection letters today (well yesterday now).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obiejess)
    Peterhouse Admin said they started printing off our acceptance/rejection letters today (well yesterday now).
    Make sure your window is open so Hedwig can fly in.

ReputationRep:
    Will the result being posted at 0:00 or 8:00am UK time ? Have to sleep with the computer. Very Worry >.<"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MANHO)
    Will the result being posted at 0:00 or 8:00am UK time ? Have to sleep with the computer. Very Worry >.<"
    I believe UCAS track updates at 8am so you won't find out until then.

ReputationRep:
    can anyone let me kno if they get the grade boundaries for edexcel A level, particularly maths and fm units xx

ReputationRep:
    So I had a results dream last night... Got 5 As but Track was only showing adverts about ice cream rather than my decision 😂😭
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by k.russell)
    can anyone let me kno if they get the grade boundaries for edexcel A level, particularly maths and fm units xx
    Any that are "leaked" are also likely to be fake. Much better to just get your official, correct, results tomorrow

Good luck!!!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    *distressed screaming*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.