Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doonesbury)
    Any that are "leaked" are also likely to be fake. Much better to just get your official, correct, results tomorrow

Good luck!!!!
    Grade boundaries are released to centres today and I deffo remember checking all the boundaries for my A levels last yr on day before results came out, but you're probably right anyway ty
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k.russell)
    Grade boundaries are released to centres today and I deffo remember checking all the boundaries for my A levels last yr on day before results came out, but you're probably right anyway ty
    They used to release the official boundaries earlier but they aren't this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteamboatMickey)
    They used to release the official boundaries earlier but they aren't this year
    ah fair enough then, I was hoping it might be the same since maths is unreformed anyway but I guess not.
    gl lil boat!!!

ReputationRep:
    zzz just seen a copy of edexcel grade boundaries and I'm very glad that I need an A not an A* in fm to meet my offer. FP2 is 70 marks for 80 ums and 72 marks for 90 ums lol, just have to wait and see :s
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    zzz just seen a copy of edexcel grade boundaries and I'm very glad that I need an A not an A* in fm to meet my offer. FP2 is 70 marks for 80 ums and 72 marks for 90 ums lol, just have to wait and see :s
    Where did you find it? 😭
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    ah fair enough then, I was hoping it might be the same since maths is unreformed anyway but I guess not.
    gl lil boat!!!
    Thanks I'm going to need some luck! Best of luck to you as well, Rus. 👏🏻🍀

ReputationRep:
    To all of you panicking, I will offer some hopefully helpful advice:

As someone slightly older, who left school a few years back, I've got a little bit of perspective.
    I didn't go to uni when I left school, and I've thus far changed my career plan twice. At no point during the last few years has my lack of a Cambridge Degree (or even any degree) caused me to be unhappy. I can assure you what whatever happens tomorrow, there will be opportunities for you to take, people for you to meet, and places for you to go that will make you very happy. Whether you end up going to Cambridge, another University, or taking a year (or several) out and re-applying to University at a later date, just remember that nothing in life is the be all and end all, and that it is possible to be happy no matter what.

I can think on at least 3 'this is the most important moment of my life' moments in the last 5 years, where I have been waiting for a decision to come through, and with the benefit of hindsight, I know that I would have been very happy which ever way each of them went. Don't get wound up worrying about whether or not you have got in, because there will be both pros and cons no matter what results you get.

If anyone wants to chat about stuff, or just unload worries onto someone, feel free to drop me a PM.
    I've been in your situation very recently, and I remember what it was like, so I'm happy to help if I can.

ReputationRep:
    Where did you find it? 😭
    [mod edit: sorry, but we can't have links to potentially copyright material until it is formally released tomorrow]

this is what I have been looking at, some discussion on TSR as to it's legitimacy but I personally believe it to be real
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    [mod edit: sorry, but we can't have links to potentially copyright material until it is formally released tomorrow]

this is what I have been looking at, some discussion on TSR as to it's legitimacy but I personally believe it to be real
    Sorry guys, but no links please...
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    It is against TSR rules for me to share the supposed leaked edexcel grade boundaries on here, or the mark schemes. I do have the link though. I just can't post it. Btw, r/6thform is very interesting at the moment. I would suggest people who do edexcel check it out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Where did you find it? 😭

Right, so you CAN post links to offsite links about the material but NOT directly to the material.

So this is ok... (tweet about Edexcel boundaries)
    https://twitter.com/tihro1/status/897722296227553280
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Right, so you CAN post links to offsite links about the material but NOT directly to the material.

Doonesbury, I didn't realise you were such a sneak. 😉😜❤️ thanks so much!!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:

ah sorry, I got the link from a TSR post so thought it was ok. Thx for providing the correct link

ReputationRep:

To be honest I don't know why they don't just release the boundaries today... I mean, idiots in our cohort leaked the maths papers, surely they've worked out that we're sneaky so and sos 😂

ReputationRep:
    OCR have their boundaries on their website (new spec)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=3598

(Found via PQ at https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...&postcount=107)

ReputationRep:

Extra sneaky
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Doonesbury, I didn't realise you were such a sneak. 😉😜❤️ thanks so much!!
    (Original post by Xphoenix)
    Extra sneaky
    Not really - it's just a policy thing.

And as above OCR's is legit available too
    http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/411689-...-june-2017.pdf

ReputationRep:
    Not really - it's just a policy thing.

And as above OCR's is legit available too
    http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/411689-...-june-2017.pdf
    Hi Everyone. Forget about the grade boundaries, what's done is done. You won't really remember the answers you gave in totality so there really is no point analysing boundaries and second guessing.

I would like to wish you ALL the very best for tomorrow. I am very confident that the vast majority, if not all, of you will meet your offers. I do recall how it felt last year. For the minority who may not achieve your offer, I would say this. You MUST celebrate your grades tomorrow and NOT see your insurance as a failure. At this level the tiniest of hairs really does split students. You will find there are people studying now at Cambridge with AAA (if they narrowly miss an offer but were accepted anyway) and people at other universities with A*A*A* who never achieved an offer at all. To thIs tiny majority, I am sure your insurance is an excellent university.

So good luck to you all, you will all be fine. Go out, enjoy the sunshine😜, cinema whatever and don't worry. Best wishes 😀😀
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 210555)
    Hi Everyone. Forget about the grade boundaries, what's done is done. You won't really remember the answers you gave in totality so there really is no point analysing boundaries and second guessing.

I would like to wish you ALL the very best for tomorrow. I am very confident that the vast majority, if not all, of you will meet your offers. I do recall how it felt last year. For the minority who may not achieve your offer, I would say this. You MUST celebrate your grades tomorrow and NOT see your insurance as a failure. At this level the tiniest of hairs really does split students. You will find there are people studying now at Cambridge with AAA (if they narrowly miss an offer but were accepted anyway) and people at other universities with A*A*A* who never achieved an offer at all. To thIs tiny majority, I am sure your insurance is an excellent university.

So good luck to you all, you will all be fine. Go out, enjoy the sunshine😜, cinema whatever and don't worry. Best wishes 😀😀
    100% agree - if it's not sunny, go and watch Dunkirk

ReputationRep:
    100% agree - if it's not sunny, go and watch Dunkirk
    Good choice but maybe something a Little more lighthearted for a laugh today 😜

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.