(Original post by jamestg)
    Good luck guys
    Duuuuude! The very best to you tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    GL GUYS
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone. Thank you so much to all of you who have been so supportive. I can't see myself meeting my offer, but I am proud to say I got an offer, and was able to talk to so many amazing people!

Thanks in particular to Doonesbury, who has been a real staple of this thread, and whose guiding hand has helped us all get to where we are right now.

Once again, good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone! And I agree, thank you for the support (and banter) especially Doonesbury and vincrows, as well as the admissions tutors - you've been fab
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obiejess)
    Good luck everyone. Thank you so much to all of you who have been so supportive. I can't see myself meeting my offer, but I am proud to say I got an offer, and was able to talk to so many amazing people!

Thanks in particular to Doonesbury, who has been a real staple of this thread, and whose guiding hand has helped us all get to where we are right now.

Once again, good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you for the kind words.

But I have to say it really has been a team effort and it's not me (or Vincrows or all the lovely current students who get so involved), it's you guys. You do the hard yards, we just prod you a bit

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    As a long time lurker on this thread I just want to thank everyone for the advice that has been given and the humour and compassion shown by all contributors. The questions posed and answers given here have been a lifeline. If any of you don't get in I can only say it will be Cambridge's loss; the intelligence and humanity you have demonstrated are clear evidence that you all deserve the very best. I wish you good luck with your results but come what may you are all pretty good human beings, which is far more important (regardless of how it may feel in the coming days).

ReputationRep:
    I'm in California atm so technically I find out the results today without having to sleep as they are eight hours behind GMT. I'm glad because I doubt I would get any sleep.

Best of luck to all!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone! (shoutout to the mathmos who find out if they get in in an hour and a half, let us know how it goes!)

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow! Remember that, irrespective of the result, you will be fine!!
      • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ifnotnow)
      As a long time lurker on this thread I just want to thank everyone for the advice that has been given and the humour and compassion shown by all contributors. The questions posed and answers given here have been a lifeline. If any of you don't get in I can only say it will be Cambridge's loss; the intelligence and humanity you have demonstrated are clear evidence that you all deserve the very best. I wish you good luck with your results but come what may you are all pretty good human beings, which is far more important (regardless of how it may feel in the coming days).
      I :heart: lurkers! Especially when they :popout:

Are you an offer holder?
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

As I said at the interview stage... the game is on. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
      Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by EnglishMuon)
      i feel old when theres no results day to go to
      That changes when you have kids.....tomorrow will be my 9th and final results day that I will have to suffer through the angst, stress, depression, manic and ever changing moods and then (hopefully) the joy of the day.
      • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Crazysue1)
      That changes when you have kids.....tomorrow will be my 9th and final results day that I will have to suffer through the angst, stress, depression, manic and ever changing moods and then (hopefully) the joy of the day.
      You have nine children?! :eek:

Nominative determinism at its finest

(GL for the last one!)

ReputationRep:
      I knew I should have added the edit of "over GCSEs, AS levels and A2s".......I've got 3 boys, rather than nine (my hair would have been completely white by now with 9 rather than just having the salt and pepper look)
      • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Crazysue1)
      I knew I should have added the edit of "over GCSEs, AS levels and A2s".......I've got 3 boys, rather than nine (my hair would have been completely white by now with 9 rather than just having the salt and pepper look)
      Ha ha! Well 2 boys was enough for us so you've done very well

ReputationRep:
      Just wanted to say thank you to everyone, and best of luck!

ReputationRep:
      Good luck with results today everyone! Try not to pass out from exhaustion on your way to school and get some rest afterwards if you've been up all night. I managed to get in a whopping 6 hours of sleep which is definitely an improvement from last Thursday 😂

ReputationRep:
      I got A* A A (may remark for the glory of two A*s) and I guess that means i'm in. Doonesbury ty for advice and stuff throughout the year. Good luck to you all, you're a bunch of legends.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Inister)
      I got A* A A (may remark for the glory of two A*s) and I guess that means i'm in. Doonesbury ty for advice and stuff throughout the year. Good luck to you all, you're a bunch of legends.
      Well done!

Everyone else, I'm crossing my fingers for everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.