Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Bunratty)
      What?

What is an Artmo?

Are you trying to stalk me? Please see my last post 😀
      An artmo is nothing. Like, literally nothing. No offense to any artmos out there. But even Psychos > Artmos.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mathemagicien)
      Because if I don't know your subject, what exactly is the point of stalking you? You might just be a Psycho or Artmo.
      I've never heard the terms Artmo or Psycho used here. Mathmo is a *******isation of mathematician , and is the only 'mo' term I've heard used.

Lol I can't believe it censored a perfectly legitimate word...

An artmo is nothing. Like, literally nothing. No offense to any artmos out there. But even Psychos > Artmos.
        What the hell are you talking about?

(Original post by Darth_Narwhale)
          I've never heard the terms Artmo or Psycho used here. Mathmo is a *******isation of mathematician , and is the only 'mo' term I've heard used.
          Oh yeah, and what are you, some langmo or something?

Automated Radiative Transfer Models Operator

ReputationRep:
            Oh yeah, and what are you, some langmo or something?
            As I've said, I'm a NatSci. This has either got to me a misjudged troll, or you are really gonna have some problems when you arrive.

ReputationRep:
            As I've said, I'm a NatSci. This has either got to me a misjudged troll, or you are really gonna have some problems when you arrive.
            problems when he arrives last year?

Lol u think they'd give a bantermo like me an offer? Gna go to Oxford next year.

Is Mathemagicien a fruitcake troll? Or a very bored maths student?

Is Mathemagicien a fruitcake troll? Or a very bored maths student?
                  A fruitcake mathsci

Lol u think they'd give a bantermo like me an offer? Gna go to Oxford next year.
                    Oxford, thank the gods! Wtf is a bantermo?

A fruitcake mathsci
                      Enough of this bantermo! Are you not Mathmos at Oxford, or is that just a Cambridge thing?

Oxford, thank the gods! Wtf is a bantermo?
                        ...I may be bored, but I am not that bored... everyone knows what that is...

...I may be bored, but I am not that bored... everyone knows what that is...
                          Bored, stupid, whatever, go and ruin some other thread.
                          • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
                          He's already at Cambridge you numpty
                          • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
                          Bored, stupid, whatever, go and ruin some other thread.
                          I think you'll find he's been brilliant throughout this entire process, and it's people like you ruining the thread lol

Lol I can't believe it censored a perfectly legitimate word...
                            The forum censored RADiator CALibration but sadly does not censor out bs posters with nothing better to do than spout garbage and try to annoy people.

Then this:

Oh no! The Student Room is overloaded we took too long to make this page for you. try again, we should get it right next time!

(Original post by Obiejess)
                              I think you'll find he's been brilliant throughout this entire process, and it's people like you ruining the thread lol
                              How so?
                              • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
                              How so?
                              Taking things overly seriously, just chill. Really, it's only a bit of fun, and it's not doing any harm.

ReputationRep:
                              tbf I haven't been following this thread closely and probably judged him far too quickly. I take back what I said :P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
                            Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
                          • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
                            Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.