Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Well it is 4:30 am here... so it wouldn't be the first time I am awake at that hour...

1v1 me you scrub!
    1v1 me rust intervention only, sleight of hand pro, stopping power pro, steady aim pr,o no hardscopes, 360 no scope silent shot final killcam
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by NeverLucky)
    1v1 me rust intervention only, sleight of hand pro, stopping power pro, steady aim pr,o no hardscopes, 360 no scope silent shot final killcam
    Smh... add quick scope only you scrub

ReputationRep:
    Smh... add quick scope only you scrub
    Why are you here?? I thought we've already deported all illegal Oxford applicants
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by NeverLucky)
    Why are you here?? I thought we've already deported all illegal Oxford applicants
    Guess they missed me? guess I am not illegal because I was rejected? who knows?

ReputationRep:
    Guess they missed me? guess I am not illegal because I was rejected? who knows?
    Anyhow you should be focusing on your exams instead of being on TSR

Getting this thread back on topic, I am still waiting for my fifth UCAS choice to make an offer. I have 4 unconditional offers, including Cambridge, which I am definitely accepting.

Can I get out of waiting for the other university now and end all the UCAS involvement, perhaps by withdrawing the final university application?
      • Community Assistant
      • Political Ambassador

(Original post by Bunratty)
      Getting this thread back on topic, I am still waiting for my fifth UCAS choice to make an offer. I have 4 unconditional offers, including Cambridge, which I am definitely accepting.

Can I get out of waiting for the other university now and end all the UCAS involvement, perhaps by withdrawing the final university application?
      Yes you can withdraw the application for that uni choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes you can withdraw the application for that uni choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
        So will I then be abke to 'firm' Cambridge, and be done and dusted with UCAS, or do I have to wait for some specific date?
        • Community Assistant
        • Political Ambassador

So will I then be abke to 'firm' Cambridge, and be done and dusted with UCAS, or do I have to wait for some specific date?
        Nah then you can firm Cambridge and be done. (might have to send proof of your achieved grades though?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
        • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
        Yes once you "withdraw" from your remaining choice you can then firm your decision. Of course, with unconditionals, you won't have an insurance.

Have fun at Cambridge

ReputationRep:
        Firmed Cambridge
        Insured Warwick
        Gl me

ReputationRep:
        In case anyone hasn't seen it, here's a full list of all the Facebook pages for Cam offer holders for 2017 entry
        • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by tunasushi)
        In case anyone hasn't seen it, here's a full list of all the Facebook pages for Cam offer holders for 2017 entry
        Those are not official groups. Please do not promote them.

Here is the official Cambridge Offer Holders FB group:
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/1236838156395948

(Original post by Doonesbury)
          Yes once you "withdraw" from your remaining choice you can then firm your decision. Of course, with unconditionals, you won't have an insurance.

Have fun at Cambridge
          Thank you 😊

I am really looking forward to it. Shame I have to wait so long. But I am trying to keep my mind on my A-levels as a distraction, which is working, sort of.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Doonesbury)
          Those are not official groups. Please do not promote them.
          :'(

Nah then you can firm Cambridge and be done. (might have to send proof of your achieved grades though?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
            I already sorted the proof of grades. Thanks for your speedy information and advice.

ReputationRep:
            Thank you 😊

I am really looking forward to it. Shame I have to wait so long. But I am trying to keep my mind on my A-levels as a distraction, which is working, sort of.
            How do you have an unconditional if you're doing your A levels? : o
            • Community Assistant
            • Political Ambassador

I already sorted the proof of grades. Thanks for your speedy information and advice.
            Good luck at Cambridge and No problem!

Posted from TSR Mobile
            • Community Assistant
            • Political Ambassador

(Original post by liziepie)
            How do you have an unconditional if you're doing your A levels? : o
            He/She has 10 A levels + I think (so already have some achieved A Levels)

Saw it in another thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by tunasushi)
            :'(
            As per Doonesbury, those groups are just there for people to fill with spam to either trick unsuspecting freshers into buying tickets for events they don't need or annoying them with useless crap. There's an official FB Cambridge group run by CUSU, is it really that hard to just stick with that...?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          What newspaper do you read/prefer?
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.