Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

She has a boyfriend but is showing all the signs that she wants me Watch

ReputationRep:
    We work together and have been friends for ages and have just got a lot closer because we have been able to go out properly, She has started to show that she likes me back (proper cuddly and holding hands and the way she looks at me) everyone agrees that we would be great together. Her BF is an arse, they are always arguing and she ends up going to sleep crying often. How can I get her when she is so paranoid about him?

ReputationRep:
    You must challenge the BF to single combat for the hand of the fair maiden.

ReputationRep:
    So are you cuddling a girl who has a boyfriend while you are at work?

That's how this reads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kendle)
    We work together and have been friends for ages and have just got a lot closer because we have been able to go out properly, She has started to show that she likes me back (proper cuddly and holding hands and the way she looks at me) everyone agrees that we would be great together. Her BF is an arse, they are always arguing and she ends up going to sleep crying often. How can I get her when she is so paranoid about him?
    Keep going until she ends up dumping him for you. If her bf was a good guy then it would be wrong but if he's a **** who makes her cry then he doesn't deserve.
    Dont listen to anyone who says "back off she's got a bf!". lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FranktheYank)
    So are you cuddling a girl who has a boyfriend while you are at work?

That's how this reads.
    I work at in a bar at a golf club that does parties and afterwards we go out and have drinks, it happens then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topdawgent)
    Keep going until she ends up dumping him for you. If her bf was a good guy then it would be wrong but if he's a **** who makes her cry then he doesn't deserve.
    Don't listen to anyone who says "back off she's got a bf!". lol.
    This is what I wanted to hear so much! thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'd say just wait , don't be a homewrecker. If the guy is a cad she will dump him soon enough or at least you'd hope so...

ReputationRep:
    It's better to actually talk with her about the situation openly rather than just try to keep drawing her in. You don't want to create additional guilt or other emotional issues for her. Let her have a clean breakup and be there to support her and cuddle her afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    This is what I wanted to hear so much! thanks
    Be careful though. You don't want to appear as a homewrecker. Then she's going to question whether you're going to be loyal with her. Once she breaks up with him, play it cool. And don't say you love her or anything like that until she says it to you

ReputationRep:
    Blindfold the BF and say something like "I have this new product I want you to try". At this point, you should proceed to take a dump into his hands but do NOT let him know!
    With the blindfold still on, tell him to 'moisturise his hands with it', and if there are any clumps left over tell him to "put the clumps in the centre of his palms and clap."

Then take the blindfold off and let the GF into the room. No girl will want to date a guy who just moisturised his arms with faeces.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Wait for dumping before you start pumping.

ReputationRep:
    If she is really unhappy then she should break up with him, cuddling you and holding hands is not appropriate as she has a boyfriend. If you back off from hand holding and all the other physical stuff it will make her think and she would have the courage to end things with the bf.

ReputationRep:
    Here's another dumb yank question:

Is cuddling and holding hands a normal stage in early courting? My experience is that that would come AFTER kissing and other more explicit sexual stuff.

ReputationRep:
    ...so you're cuddling a girl who has a bf, who's perfectly happy to cuddle a guy who's not her bf while in relationship. Yes, you two entirely deserve each other, and in this story it's not her bf who comes across as an arse...

ReputationRep:
    Lol, be her white knight, and eventually when you two are together, she'll fall for another guy behind your back.

ReputationRep:
    Here's another dumb yank question:

Isn't cuddling and holding hands a normal stage in early courting? My experience is that that would come AFTER kissing and other more explicit sexual stuff.
    that's what I thought but it has been more on the low key than anything like there have been people from work around and she is kind of secretly doing things, she seems so happy as well when I'm around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swanderfeild)
    ...so you're cuddling a girl who has a bf, who's perfectly happy to cuddle a guy who's not her bf while in the relationship. Yes, you two entirely deserve each other, and in this story, it's not her bf who comes across as an arse...
    He never lets her see any of her mates and is always going through her phone but basically refuses to take her out

ReputationRep:
    that's what I thought but it has been more on the low key than anything like there have been people from work around and she is kind of secretly doing things, she seems so happy as well when I'm around
    For clarity's sake: I meant to ask "is cuddling and holding hands a normal stage in courting". Not "isn't". It's an actual question.

Autocorrect and this site don't get along.

ReputationRep:
    For clarity's sake: I mean that to ask "is cuddling and holding hands a normal stage in courting". Not "isn't". It's an actual question.
    oops yeah sorry, I thought it was as well

ReputationRep:
    I'd say be there for her, don't push her into anything but build trust and take your time so whenever something is wrong with her BF, she'll come to you for help. Then She'll realise soon you're better but you can't rush her. Don't make any moves until she calls it off with her boyfriend or else you'll end up feeling used when she goes back to him. Make it clear that you'll only hook up if she calls it off with her bf, if she won't it's a waste of time.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.