Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    who is going to university of Portsmouth 2017?

ReputationRep:
    I received an unconditional offer but haven't decided whether I'll accept it or not
    Any pros and cons?

ReputationRep:
    What course you doing ? And I don't know the pros and cons as I'm starting this year. All I can say is that I love the university

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tescomealdeal)
    What course you doing ? And I don't know the pros and cons as I'm starting this year. All I can say is that I love the university
    I'm doing Architecture. How about you? I haven't seen the university yet, but I have an applicant open day on the 11th of February.

ReputationRep:
    Im doing psychology, I just love everything about the university. But I only got conditional so have to get the grades

ReputationRep:
    Im doing psychology, I just love everything about the university. But I only got conditional so have to get the grades
    I'm doing Psychology as one of my A Levels and really enjoy it
    What are the grade requirements for your course?

ReputationRep:
    BBB

ReputationRep:
    I received an unconditional offer from Portsmouth but I'm not sure whether to accept it yet, still waiting for some other offers to decide.

ReputationRep:
    What course? .

ReputationRep:
    What course? .
    Criminology and Forensic Studies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caitlin.r98)
    I received an unconditional offer from Portsmouth but I'm not sure whether to accept it yet, still waiting for some other offers to decide.
    What are the other universities you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anerol124)
    What are the other universities you applied to?
    Surrey, Southampton, Kent and Brighton

ReputationRep:
    southampton, Bournemouth and Winchester

ReputationRep:
    Recieved an unconditional offer for Computer Science

ReputationRep:
    Congrats, you accepting it?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats, you accepting it?
    Most probably yes, still have some time to think about it though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caitlin.r98)
    How long did it take for them to get back to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CourtneyBas98)
    How long did it take for them to get back to you?
    They received my application on the 20th of December but the Universiies were closed from the 24th until the 3rd of January so not that long, I think it depends on the course you apply for and how competitive it is

ReputationRep:
    Just to point out it's an excellent Uni within a very decent city indeed that has an excellent nightlife and facilities with everything in close proximity. If you find yourself without any particular favourite when it comes down to your offers, I'd highly recommend Portsmouth. We're not a bad bunch

ReputationRep:
    I applied for criminology and criminal justice, however Portsmouth just got back to me saying I have an unconditional offer for sociology with psychology because the they were unable to offer me the course I wanted. Does anyone know why they would of done this?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.