Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional offer for CGT [Computer Games Technology] and definitely chosen Portsmouth as my firm.

My offer was to get a Merit in the course I'm studying atm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tescomealdeal)
    who is going to university of Portsmouth 2017?
    I think Portsmouth is my favourite uni I have looked at, I still have a few applicant open days to attend formother unis though. I'd be studying geography, and the list if societies and socials within the uni looked great and the trafalgar halls accommodation looked nice too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoebesvc)
    I think Portsmouth is my favourite uni I have looked at, I still have a few applicant open days to attend formother unis though. I'd be studying geography, and the list if societies and socials within the uni looked great and the trafalgar halls accommodation looked nice too!
    I looked at Trafalgar Halls yesterday for the applicants open day, and they are nice. Probably the hall's I'll end up going in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by George_93)
    I looked at Trafalgar Halls yesterday for the applicants open day, and they are nice. Probably the hall's I'll end up going in.
    ah, just so expensive, feels a shame to drop over half the max maintenance loan for accomodation these days

money better spent on alcohol and unnamed substances

ReputationRep:
    Wagwan Guys:badger::bl:

Portsmouth is my first choice of Uni and I'll be looking to study Animation

I'm Looking to stay in Greetham or the new halls... however I am not to sure yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tizzytizzie)
    Wagwan Guys:badger::bl:

Portsmouth is my first choice of Uni and I'll be looking to study Animation

I'm Looking to stay in Greetham or the new halls... however I am not to sure yet.
    I'm really tempted with Greetham Street myself, price might be a little high, but I'll see how my cash flow works first .

Trafalgar Halls are nice too, though. Since Unite Students took it over they've managed to repaint and redecorate the rooms.

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional for Economics

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I accepted Biomedical science, applied as a mature student. Anyone else?
    Can anyone can give me tips on what to expect and what is it like in Portsmouth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by George_93)
    I'm really tempted with Greetham Street myself, price might be a little high, but I'll see how my cash flow works first .

Trafalgar Halls are nice too, though. Since Unite Students took it over they've managed to repaint and redecorate the rooms.
    Mmmh, yes, Now that I compare them all, Greetham is pretty pricey :') But i think i might put it as my first option anyway..

Have you received your accommodation pack/email yet?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received/sent of their accommodation email yet?

Which halls did you choose?

ReputationRep:
    Had interview last week for Diagnostic radiography .. Waiting on word back 😟

ReputationRep:

No? When do they get given out??

ReputationRep:
    Mmmh, yes, Now that I compare them all, Greetham is pretty pricey :' But i think i might put it as my first option anyway..

Have you received your accommodation pack/email yet?
    Yeah, received it yesterday. Done Trafalgar as my first, James Watson as my second and Greetham Street as my third.

(Original post by hollieperry)
    No? When do they get given out??
    I got an email around 4pm yesterday with mine.

ReputationRep:

I still have yet to receive mine. But Trafalgar will definitely be my first choice. Eldon is right across the halls after all lmao.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi all! Hannah from the Housing team here at Portsmouth!

We have only just started sending out our accommodation application emails this week, based upon the date that people went firm with their offers so at this super early stage, it is peeps with deferral entries or those who picked us firm and first choice very early on. Don't fear, you will all get your emails D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultrabluemonkey)
    Recieved an unconditional offer for Computer Science
    Hi there! I'm a current a third year Computing student at the University of Portsmouth. If you have any specific questions about the course, the university or the area itself feel free to ask me!

ReputationRep:
    Im doing Psychology too! just confirmed my firm choice.

ReputationRep:
    I've been offered a place to study graphic design, i just picked my accommodation choices, i put greetham first, catherine second and james watson as my third!

ReputationRep:
    I want to do Psychology but I'm not sure I will get the three B's required to study the course do you think they would let me in with two B's and a C?

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed Portsmouth to study Graphic Design and have just applied for Margaret Rule as my preferred hall

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.