Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I took my unconditional Computer Networking offer and applied for Langstone Halls as first, Trafalgar as second

It has logic to it, Langstone is closer to the gym and Trafalgar is closer to the clubs so i'll let fate dictate my health for the year

ReputationRep:
    I received BB offer for an MPhys in Physics, Astrophysics and Cosmology so i have it as my insurance choice.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure what accommodation to put

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollieperry)
    I'm not sure what accommodation to put
    Langstone if you don't mind the travel for work/fun and want to save money for other things (such as travel, which it seems might be the biggest cost of living there)

Literally all others (minus bateson) if you don't mind paying the extra for a city life close to clubs/parties/food etc

catered places like (Rees and QEQM) don't have an oven so unless you know you'll eat what they serve you don't want them

You will want a bathroom, it isn't nice throwing up in the toilet after someone's birthed a demon in there, nor is waiting for the toilet to be free after

Trafalgar Halls seems to be the best middle ground right now, very local and not super costly like James Watson

just don't chose Bateson

ReputationRep:
    Got offer for Diagnostic radiography yeahhhh

ReputationRep:
    Anyone starting childhood and youth studies in September, with or without psychology?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i have a conditional offer for pharmacy

ReputationRep:
    I've accepted an unconditional offer for Biomedical Science 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've accepted unconditional Tv and broadcasting at ports

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddd01)
    I accepted Biomedical science, applied as a mature student. Anyone else?
    Can anyone can give me tips on what to expect and what is it like in Portsmouth
    I'm a mature student

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tescomealdeal)
    who is going to university of Portsmouth 2017?
    I am 🙋🏽 Doing biomedical science

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back about accommodation yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not yet. Sometime this month.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, Hannah from the Student Housing team here! We haven't started to allocate any rooms yet, but we are hoping to let folk know from the end of May/start of June onwards, so not too much longer to wait!

ReputationRep:
    Who else is doing Sport and Exercise Science at Portsmouth this year?

ReputationRep:
    I've always wanted to go to Portsmouth, ended up applying for Criminology and Criminal Justice Studies! Put Greetham Street as my first choice accommodation and James Watson as my second!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katieemmaa)
    I've always wanted to go to Portsmouth, ended up applying for Criminology and Criminal Justice Studies! Put Greetham Street as my first choice accommodation and James Watson as my second!
    Ah, have you accepted an offer from them then? I've put my unconditional for Portsmouth as my insurance, I applied for Criminology and Forensic Studies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caitlin.r98)
    Ah, have you accepted an offer from them then? I've put my unconditional for Portsmouth as my insurance, I applied for Criminology and Forensic Studies
    Yeah!! I accepted my conditional offer as my firm choice in October - well done on getting an unconditional!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katieemmaa)
    Yeah!! I accepted my conditional offer as my firm choice in October - well done on getting an unconditional!!
    Might see you in September then! Haha, I doubt I'll get into my firm so Portsmouth is looking most likely at the moment, congrats on your offer too! What are the conditions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caitlin.r98)
    Might see you in September then! Haha, I doubt I'll get into my firm so Portsmouth is looking most likely at the moment, congrats on your offer too! What are the conditions?
    Where's your firm choice?? I'm sure you'll get in! The conditions for my offer are 120 UCAS points which is about BBB, but obviously there's a load of combinations that will get me the required points!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.