ReputationRep:
    http://www.oxygen.ie/unilife/unilife_terror_signs.php3

ReputationRep:
    Oh go on, take a look - it's funny.

MB

ReputationRep:
    They're just utterly utterly brilliant.

My favourites

"Do not drive a stations wagon if a power pole is protruding from the hood. "
    and the Michael jackson one
    and the "After exposure to radiation it is important to consider that you may have mutated to gigantic dimensions: watch your head. "

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    They're just utterly utterly brilliant.

My favourites

"Do not drive a stations wagon if a power pole is protruding from the hood. "
    and the Michael jackson one
    and the "After exposure to radiation it is important to consider that you may have mutated to gigantic dimensions: watch your head. "
    Oh that is fantastic - Thanks for that site! brililant!

LOL!

ReputationRep:
    lol! Thanks for the laugh. I needed that this late at night. The best one is "Michael Jackson is a terrorist. If you spot this smooth criminal with dead, dead eyes, run the f*ck away." Also "After exposure to radiation it is important to consider that you may have mutated to gigantic dimensions: watch your head."

ReputationRep:
    LOL, the contact one is very good

ReputationRep:
    Very nice. Some really good ones.

ReputationRep:
    LOL musicboy, they are funny

ReputationRep:
    "Hurricanes, animal corpses and the biohazard symbol have a lot in common. Think about it."
    "If your building collapses, give yourself a blowjob while waiting to be rescued."
    "If you've become a radiation mutant with a deformed hand, remember to close the window. No one wants to see that ****."

That is quite literally the funniest thing I've seen in ages - I'm crying -

ReputationRep:
    That is SOOOOOOOOOOO funny ROFLMFAO

ReputationRep:
    Some funny signs in there!

ReputationRep:
    excellent, loved the avatar as well LOL!

ReputationRep:
    average

ReputationRep:
    haha they're brilliant

ReputationRep:
    Genius

ReputationRep:
    Gotta love the jacko one

ReputationRep:
    "If you've become a radiation mutant with a deformed hand, remember to close the window. No one wants to see that ****."

That was pretty funny.

ReputationRep:
    If you spot a terrorist arrow, pin it against the wall with your shoulder

I thought that was the funniest as it was the least obvious jokey answer (for me, anyway).

ReputationRep:
    thats a truly cool site! by the way red665, your motto sign off thingy - dont let the *******s get you down is wrong i think. isn't supposed to be nolite te *******es corborundorum?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luxsh)
    thats a truly cool site! by the way red665, your motto sign off thingy - dont let the *******s get you down is wrong i think. isn't supposed to be nolite te *******es corborundorum?
    Only in "The Handmaid's Tale". Atwood made a mistake, I think.
    http://experts.about.com/q/2210/3098002.htm

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.