Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My journey to A*A*AA (A* FM/M and A Economics/Physics) Watch

ReputationRep:
    GCSE's: 6A*, 4A

Year 12: AAA + A (Economics, Physics, Maths and Maths A2)

Missed out on A* by 6 UMS - didn't revise enough for C3/C4.

It is my goal get achieve A* in Maths and Further Maths this year, after ill-revising for the most important modules. Retaking C3/C4 aiming for 100 UMS in both, and taking D1, S3 , FP1, FP2 for FM.

As well as this, A's in Economics and Physics.

What worked for me last year - Exam Solutions past paper videos and model answer mark schemes. Going to the library or working at home without distractions.

What didn't - doing countless amount of questions in the workbook (they ultimately wasted time not doing past papers), and marking half-heartedly with the official mark scheme.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Hey how did you revise for eco ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Hey how did you revise for eco ?
    School booklets, and revision guide/booklet, filling gaps of knowledge with economicshelp and very rarely Anderton (but it sucks balls so I don't touch unless need be)!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.