Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I have no idea where to start as clinical psychologist in work?
    Please provide me a path.
    I am doing my bachelor in psychology and will do my masters in clinical psychology as well.

    You will need to do a DClinPsy to be a Clinical Psychologist in the UK. I'd suggest you start by looking at the Clearing House through which applications are made which has lots of information on how you actually get on a programme (http://www.leeds.ac.uk/chpccp/index.html) The BPS alternative handbook may also be of interest.
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Quick links:

Unanswered Health and Emergency services Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.