Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Heya guys!

Has anyone heard back from Bristol yet for the dentistry 2017 entry??

ReputationRep:
    no still waiting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MidnightABC)
    no still waiting!
    Do you know if anyone else has heard back?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so and I have heard back from kings, Bart's and Birmingham. Bristol do make you wait longer than other unis

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so and I have heard back from kings, Bart's and Birmingham. Bristol do make you wait longer than other unis
    Ah I'm still waiting to hear back from Bart's. How are you doing so far? Did you get interviews from them all?

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Got interviews from all but Bristol. Have had kings interview in December. It went ok. Bart's interview is end of Jan. Birmingham s in Feb.But don't worry as I think Bart's are still sending out interviews this month.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Got interviews from all but Bristol. Have had kings interview in December. It went ok. Bart's interview is end of Jan. Birmingham s in Feb.But don't worry as I think Bart's are still sending out interviews this month.
    That's so amazing congratulations!! Really hope you get what you want!
    I'm just worried cause I haven't gotten any interviews yet and I'm guessing it's cause I applied as an international student so it's more competitive I'm guessing

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! You are right. It's really tough applying as an international student. So competitive. Hope you do hear back though. Don't give up yet.

ReputationRep:
    I got an email today from Bristol saying they are still considering my application... anything similar from anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    I saw on another thread that some people have just got rejection emails from Bristol pre interview. So that's good you have got that email.

ReputationRep:
    I got an interview for Bristol about 2/3 weeks ago inviting me to an interview for the start of February. I wouldn't worry though, as there are so many applicants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jxsh345)
    I got an interview for Bristol about 2/3 weeks ago inviting me to an interview for the start of February. I wouldn't worry though, as there are so many applicants.
    congrats that's amazing! Are you an international student ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by b_mirza98)
    I got an email today from Bristol saying they are still considering my application... anything similar from anyone else?
    I got that email too but not recently. I got sent it about 1 month ago

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard any news yet? I'm getting so impatient

ReputationRep:
    Had an Bristol interview invite come through In december - really worried about it though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A41)
    Had an Bristol interview invite come through In december - really worried about it though!
    That's amazing! Congrats! Have you heard back from anywhere else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity26)
    That's amazing! Congrats! Have you heard back from anywhere else?
    Yeah got an interview for Leeds...Bristol is the dream though ...Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    I phoned admissions at Bristol and they said they will still be giving out interviews till March.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A41)
    Yeah got an interview for Leeds...Bristol is the dream though ...Wbu?
    Still waiting on Bristol no other interviews yet either

ReputationRep:
    Bristol interview!!!!!!!!!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.