Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Spanish a2 (aqa) 2017 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The listening wasn't the easiest it's been, one and three especially. The rest was okay.

ReputationRep:
    There were questions in both listening and reading that confused me I chose the first essay because I had general knowledge not actually vocab knowledge I think I kinda just bs a lot :/ overall no me gusta I probably got the same grade as last year.

ReputationRep:
    bye bye uni, hello clearing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KloppOClock)
    bye bye uni, hello clearing
    My thoughts after questions one

ReputationRep:
    Right....**** life. What was that? AQA know the only people doing this exam are U6 retakes, so they make it hard ffs

ReputationRep:
    In all honestly as much as I want to binge Netflix I have an exam on Wednesday lets just hope the a2 paper is better

ReputationRep:
    what did everyone get for the last listening questions the multiple choice one

ReputationRep:
    That was actually horrendous, I need a C in Spanish so I can do it at uni, now it's looking like i'll need bloody miracles

ReputationRep:
    Welp.
    That was the hardest paper I've ever seen. No amount of past papers could have prepared me for that!
    No way I'm passing it. I was. It expecting it to be as hard as that... I actually don't feel like I deserve to pass it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexBakSik)
    The listening wasn't the easiest it's been, one and three especially. The rest was okay.
    agreed

ReputationRep:
    The paper wasn't bad, a lot better for me than last year. I only scored a C due to that horrendous Q4 listening on gay marriage, this time around the questions were definitely a lot better. Hoping for an A and an easier A2 paper, the one from last year gave me nightmares. xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hhartley18)
    what did you get?

ReputationRep:
    I guessed because i ran out of time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noooopzor)
    The paper wasn't bad, a lot better for me than last year. I only scored a C due to that horrendous Q4 listening on gay marriage, this time around the questions were definitely a lot better. Hoping for an A and an easier A2 paper, the one from last year gave me nightmares. xD
    I'm glad you got on ok well done x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hhartley18)
    I said it was económico, the prices are affordable I think ? And the most films are cartoons ? And the films are foreign. I don't remeber the rest.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god ive done every single AS paper since jan 2009 and this is 1000% the most difficult paper I've ever seen. The listening section was ridiculous!!! I couldn't differentiate where one word ended and the next one started.
    Was hoping to ace this exam to make achieving an A oversll easier but that's out the window now. 😩😩😩

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollyedwards98)
    Oh my god ive done every single AS paper since jan 2009 and this is 1000% the most difficult paper I've ever seen. The listening section was ridiculous!!! I couldn't differentiate where one word ended and the next one started.
    Was hoping to ace this exam to make achieving an A oversll easier but that's out the window now. 😩😩😩
    I completely agree. Completely.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I mean, if everyone found it as difficult as it sounds, at least we can be happy the grade boundaries will be low. Which writing question did you guys do btw? I went 12, felt like the easiest one to talk about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PCsqwelch)
    I completely agree. Completely.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dont you think the reading was alright?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joodaa)
    Dont you think the reading was alright?
    The quinoa question was ok 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.