Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The listening wasn't the easiest it's been, one and three especially. The rest was okay.

ReputationRep:
    There were questions in both listening and reading that confused me I chose the first essay because I had general knowledge not actually vocab knowledge I think I kinda just bs a lot :/ overall no me gusta I probably got the same grade as last year.

ReputationRep:
    bye bye uni, hello clearing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KloppOClock)
    bye bye uni, hello clearing
    My thoughts after questions one

ReputationRep:
    Right....**** life. What was that? AQA know the only people doing this exam are U6 retakes, so they make it hard ffs

ReputationRep:
    In all honestly as much as I want to binge Netflix I have an exam on Wednesday lets just hope the a2 paper is better

ReputationRep:
    what did everyone get for the last listening questions the multiple choice one

ReputationRep:
    That was actually horrendous, I need a C in Spanish so I can do it at uni, now it's looking like i'll need bloody miracles

ReputationRep:
    Welp.
    That was the hardest paper I've ever seen. No amount of past papers could have prepared me for that!
    No way I'm passing it. I was. It expecting it to be as hard as that... I actually don't feel like I deserve to pass it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexBakSik)
    The listening wasn't the easiest it's been, one and three especially. The rest was okay.
    agreed

ReputationRep:
    The paper wasn't bad, a lot better for me than last year. I only scored a C due to that horrendous Q4 listening on gay marriage, this time around the questions were definitely a lot better. Hoping for an A and an easier A2 paper, the one from last year gave me nightmares. xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hhartley18)
    what did you get?

ReputationRep:
    I guessed because i ran out of time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noooopzor)
    The paper wasn't bad, a lot better for me than last year. I only scored a C due to that horrendous Q4 listening on gay marriage, this time around the questions were definitely a lot better. Hoping for an A and an easier A2 paper, the one from last year gave me nightmares. xD
    I'm glad you got on ok well done x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hhartley18)
    I said it was económico, the prices are affordable I think ? And the most films are cartoons ? And the films are foreign. I don't remeber the rest.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god ive done every single AS paper since jan 2009 and this is 1000% the most difficult paper I've ever seen. The listening section was ridiculous!!! I couldn't differentiate where one word ended and the next one started.
    Was hoping to ace this exam to make achieving an A oversll easier but that's out the window now. 😩😩😩

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollyedwards98)
    Oh my god ive done every single AS paper since jan 2009 and this is 1000% the most difficult paper I've ever seen. The listening section was ridiculous!!! I couldn't differentiate where one word ended and the next one started.
    Was hoping to ace this exam to make achieving an A oversll easier but that's out the window now. 😩😩😩
    I completely agree. Completely.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I mean, if everyone found it as difficult as it sounds, at least we can be happy the grade boundaries will be low. Which writing question did you guys do btw? I went 12, felt like the easiest one to talk about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PCsqwelch)
    I completely agree. Completely.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dont you think the reading was alright?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joodaa)
    Dont you think the reading was alright?
    The quinoa question was ok 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 9, 2018

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.