Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Spanish a2 (aqa) 2017 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noooopzor)
    I mean, if everyone found it as difficult as it sounds, at least we can be happy the grade boundaries will be low. Which writing question did you guys do btw? I went 12, felt like the easiest one to talk about.
    I did the music festival one. I was a broken mess by the time I got to it though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PCsqwelch)
    I did the music festival one. I was a broken mess by the time I got to it though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's the one I did as well. I remember I was doing some practice grammar questions that were related to music festivals yesterday, so as soon as I looked at the insert that was my first choice.

ReputationRep:
    That's the one I did as well. I remember I was doing some practice grammar questions that were related to music festivals yesterday, so as soon as I looked at the insert that was my first choice.
    That was a stroke of luck!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That was a stroke of luck!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yup, I was overly happy when I saw it. To top it all off, the grammar questions were simple and most of them were similar to the ones I did yesterday in preparation.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I was overly happy when I saw it. To top it all off, the grammar questions were simple and most of them were similar to the ones I did yesterday in preparation.
    Can you remember any of them? I am pretty sure I used the wrong haber.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can you remember any of them? I am pretty sure I used the wrong haber.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm pretty sure it was habria*, because whenever you use imperfect subjunctive it is followed by conditional. Obviously, with an accent on the i.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure it was habria*, because whenever you use imperfect subjunctive it is followed by conditional. Obviously, with an accent on the i.
    Yeah I did that wrong then!
    Just goes to show, trying to do this on my own was a stupid idea!!! Ha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    can you remember any other grammar part anwers you got?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I did that wrong then!
    Just goes to show, trying to do this on my own was a stupid idea!!! Ha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I intended to do it on my own, but my spanish teacher offered to help with AS so I was like hell yeah. He taught me a lot of rules like imperfect subj + conditional, helped quite a lot. Are you sitting the A2 paper as well?

ReputationRep:
    I intended to do it on my own, but my spanish teacher offered to help with AS so I was like hell yeah. He taught me a lot of rules like imperfect subj + conditional, helped quite a lot. Are you sitting the A2 paper as well?
    Yes I'm doing A2.
    I did GCSE last year and thought I could do the full A Level in a year. I self study, am doing an access course at the same time at a college and I have two kids and a husband who works away. So. It was a tall order 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    El Bush ha hecho el 9/11.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hhartley18)
    can you remember any other grammar part anwers you got?
    Estaramos
    Hemos
    Habría

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i was the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wisteria_xo)
    Estaramos
    Hemos
    Habría
    The estaramos hit me, just realised the way the question was worded it was subjunctive and I wrote future. Triggered. xD

Edit: Wait, just checked conjugation, subjunctive would be estemos...? Was it subjunctive or future? Really confused rn.

ReputationRep:
    The estaramos hit me, just realised the way the question was worded it was subjunctive and I wrote future. Triggered. xD
    Omg I thought so but I accidentally used subjunctive with es esencial que __

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wisteria_xo)
    Estaramos
    Hemos
    Habría
    wait where was there one with habria???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollyedwards98)
    wait where was there one with habria???
    It was towards the end of the first page of Q9, can't remember the sentence tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I wrote haría I messed up the grammar ughno more answers im getting them all wrong

ReputationRep:
    It was towards the end of the first page of Q9, can't remember the sentence tbh.
    omg i though it said hacer.... was it the one that was 'si pudiera------'?i wrote haria since thought it was hacer :'(

ReputationRep:
    I honestly can't remember what I did. The whole thing is just horrid. Urgh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.