Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yeah question 9 is sent from the bowels of hell.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    looool just realised for the question about henna i wrote 'ampoyas' but its ampollas

ReputationRep:
    I said ibais for the ir, can't remember the sentence ngl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollyedwards98)
    looool just realised for the question about henna i wrote 'ampoyas' but its ampollas
    Did the same thing yesterday on practice questions, thank god I remembered to not write that. They take a mark away for that.

ReputationRep:
    I also did this 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Quite honestly I had covered very little of the vocabulary I would have needed. So I deserve what I get.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noooopzor)
    Did the same thing yesterday on practice questions, thank god I remembered to not write that. They take a mark away for that.
    Why? it's the same pronunciation though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linguist123)
    Because AQA have gotten harsher, if you misspell the word they don't give you the mark. Went through all the past mark schemes yesterday, made that mistake a few times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linguist123)
    dont know whether ampoyas is acually a word therefore its wrong. not sure how you'd be expected to know it was with ll if youve never heard the word before ...

ReputationRep:
    I did va a salir as I couldn't remember the conjugation now I'm worried that my maths resit gonna be hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsamor)
    I did va a salir as I couldn't remember the conjugation now I'm worried that my maths resit gonna be hard
    they usually accept va a + infin instead of future tense. what are you resitting?

ReputationRep:
    they usually accept va a + infin instead of future tense. what are you resitting?
    C1 on Wednesday should be simple compared with c3 and c4 maths though but then again they like to be cruel to retakes

ReputationRep:
    What was the subj trigger for estemos? I put estamos nooo

ReputationRep:
    Saldrá is what I put I think.
    I don't remember an estamos so I did that wrong!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsamor)
    C1 on Wednesday should be simple compared with c3 and c4 maths though but then again they like to be cruel to retakes
    omg same. i did awfully in c1 last year

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the unofficial markscheme?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amy1698)
    What was the subj trigger for estemos? I put estamos nooo
    same

ReputationRep:
    C1 isn't only retakes this year, fortunately the current year 12's are the last year to do it so it's not all too bad. Hopefully they'll end this specification on a high, and give us easy papers for all core modules. xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noooopzor)
    C1 isn't only retakes this year, fortunately the current year 12's are the last year to do it so it's not all too bad. Hopefully they'll end this specification on a high, and give us easy papers for all core modules. xD
    we can pray

ReputationRep:
    Cuando was the subjunctive trigger for estemos I think

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.