The Student Room Group

Spanish a2 (aqa) 2017

Scroll to see replies

What did people think about the reading? Personally I think it was easier than previous years
Original post by hollyedwards98
omg same. i did awfully in c1 last year

I got a C because of that paper, I'm much better at c1 now but I'll bet they'll throw in all of the things that I have forgotten, I'll go over it tonight and tomorrow but I just hope it's just like any other past paper and not wordy:colondollar:
Original post by Linguist123
What did people think about the reading? Personally I think it was easier than previous years

Nah the bit about a day with no phones really confused me because I understood the reading but the statements were subjective so I probably put all the wrong letters
Original post by physicsamor
I got a C because of that paper, I'm much better at c1 now but I'll bet they'll throw in all of the things that I have forgotten, I'll go over it tonight and tomorrow but I just hope it's just like any other past paper and not wordy:colondollar:

I got a c too! same, just hoping for no completing the square.
omg i though it said hacer.... was it the one that was 'si pudiera------'?i wrote haria since thought it was hacer :'(

Yes I did too pretty sure that is right
i swear i read hacer!! i thought it said ..'if i could, i would make a dress'. ffs hate myself for reading it wrong :eek:

Calm down love, it was 100% hacer and the answer was haria (accent on 'i')

quinoa question was nice but phone one was a bit confusing. some of the questons were too vague.

what did everyone put for the synonym of 'fuerza'???
Who did the conflicto generacional what were you meant to put ?
I talked about modern vs traditional opinions
Technology
I said that old people used to get more drunk and take more drugs than young people nowady so let young people do stupid things ???like what was that point
And then i talked about stereotypes that are exaggerated by the media lie so like love the young people xD
Technology
I said that old people used to get more drunk and take more drugs than young people nowady so let young people do stupid things ???like what was that point
And then i talked about stereotypes that are exaggerated by the media lie so like love the young people xD

What did you say for solutions?
What did you say for solutions?

Omg I think I forgot to put a solution for one of my points on marriage ughhh
But I just said crap like there needs to be more respect on both sides
Technology classes run by young people
Therapy ? (Idk)
Governments need to tell old people what great things young people do ?
I had no idea tbh
(edited 6 years ago)
Here are the only things I took away from that exam that I can remember atm:

Question 1 - complete ***** of a question absolutely vile. I had no idea what the two benefits were - I think I put food for one and refreshments for the other
The rest of the speaking - Gay couple one was OK, I got two No se mencionas, and I didn't know if the one about their kid being 12 was False or No Se Menciona, can't remember what I went for in the end but I think it was No Se Menciona (actually i'm pretty sure that's what I put)
Reading was OK ish except I didn't understand part 2 of that advertising question so I guessed pretty much.

Essay was a piss take I went for the first one about family conflict but not cus I had any actually knowledge of vocab for this, I just thought it would be ok to talk about. I don't know the vocab for any extreme sports so I didn't touch that one.

I didn't think there was any subjunctive at all in the grammar gap fill, but I'm probs wrong lmao

If anyone can remember the questions it might jog my memory, atm I can only remember very general things
Omg I think I forgot to put a solution for one of my points on marriage ughhh
But I just said crap like there needs to be more respect on both sides
Technology classes run by young people
Therapy ? (Idk)
Governments need to tell old people what great things young people do ?
I had no idea tbh

Did you answer the question as disputes between family members, or more disputes between the old and young generations in general?
Technology

i think I've messed up so badly i think my grammar was good but literally all of my solutions was basically just stop hassling them and let them get on with it lmao
quinoa question was nice but phone one was a bit confusing. some of the questons were too vague.

what did everyone put for the synonym of 'fuerza'???

obliga (like obliged/forced) is what I put anyway
Original post by Chris-Graham
i think I've messed up so badly i think my grammar was good but literally all of my solutions was basically just stop hassling them and let them get on with it lmao

LMAO same I don't even know man I just kept saying crap I cry, it was a hard question. And I messed up in everything ugh
Did you answer the question as disputes between family members, or more disputes between the old and young generations in general?

This is what confused me because I remember writing an essay on like why young people don't value the family so I wasn't sure if it was parents vs children so I did that as one point but I stuck to old vs young
LMAO same I don't even know man I just kept saying crap I cry, it was a hard question. And I messed up in everything ugh

I'm fuming lmao I did so many media essays to practise, as well as marriage and tourism, none of which came up for the essay
Lol I put the whole se Ie obliga (I'm an idiot :biggrin:) idk why
I thought the 'fuerza' wasn't in the verb form so that threw me off. I also wrote Ampoya, I don't understand how they expect you to know that it's a double l?
cuantas
(es evidente que la juventud) utiliza ?
saldra with accent on a
(mis padres) se quedaron??? didnt have a clue lol
hemos
haria
estemos
tercer
and for last one (adonde [ir] vostros blah blah] ) i put vayais.

For cuantas did we need an accent ???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending