Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dave_lfc)
    it was utilice - (subjunctive) also if i remember correctly last one was ibais (mans a native speaker)
    thought you use subjunctive to express doubt? sentence started with es evidente que

ReputationRep:
    Omg we need the answers 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    it was utilice - (subjunctive) also if i remember correctly last one was ibais (mans a native speaker)
    ur wrong boss es evidente que is a non-hypothetical clause hence its indicative

ReputationRep:
    I put fuisteis. Why is that wrong?

ReputationRep:
    I think we need to all head down to the chiringuito and get a few drinks until we no longer remember what life is xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsamor)
    I think we need to all head down to the chiringuito and get a few drinks until we no longer remember what life is xx
    And get some henna tattoos!

ReputationRep:
    For the henna tattoos what was the answer b4 the ampollas one? I think it was like what does she have to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsamor)
    Yes. Yes!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well guys I'm absolutely in deep **** that was a nightmare. That q1 was something that descended from hell I swear. And on top of that, my media player was not responding so I couldn't do my listening double check at the end for a solid 10 mins! Luckily they gave me extra five mins tho. For the essay I did 10 - conflicts between generations, thought that was easy to say like technology, differences in upbringing, school and society etc. Probably the only but I did good in!

ReputationRep:
    On the question about banned phones, it said something like ' merece la pena hacer que volver' or something like that. What did it mean, and who was the person

ReputationRep:
    Guys, it sounds like everyone found it hard. Like I genuinely thought I did worse than last year. Obviously the aim of a retake is to build a strong foundation for the A2 but to be honest with the way it went I'll be so happy to get a B. But, I doubt the grade boundaries will change. The government want to make exams harder so they can decrease the amount of top grades, making them more valuable. What does everyone think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linguist123)
    On the question about banned phones, it said something like ' merece la pena hacer que volver' or something like that. What did it mean, and who was the person
    It means it's worth doing it again, I can't remember who I put for that though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arenablanca)
    And get some henna tattoos!
    Make sure we use black ink so have to go to a&e

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linguist123)
    I believe it means 'it's worth doing it again'. Can't remember who said it (maybe the last one??)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arenablanca)
    It means it's worth doing it again, I can't remember who I put for that though
    I put the guy who had the last paragraph, I forgot his name but I think it began with an R?

ReputationRep:
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4713564
    the thread starter of this thread is working on making an unofficial mark scheme

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do the music festival essay and if so, what points did you put?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s-e)
    Did anyone do the music festival essay and if so, what points did you put?
    i did
    positives
    an amazing experience overall
    many muscial acts all in one place for the price of only one ticket
    can discover new musicians/ styles of music
    form strong new friendships

problems
    weather
    use of drugs/alcohol & violence
    expensive tickets, plus expensive to buy food/clothes etc

what did you put?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollyedwards98)
    i did
    positives

problems
    weather

what did you put?
    That sounds good! I wish I'd thought of the weather problem I did:

Positives:

- The atmosphere - better than staying at home listening with iPod
    - You can have fun with your friends and make new friends with the same music taste
    - They help you to be more independent because you have to look after yourself away from home (lol I hope this is ok)

Negatives:

- Excessive use of drugs and alcohol
    - Crime and violence
    - Easy to lose things
    - Conditions are often dirty and lack of shower facilities
    - Expensive ticket and no guarantee you will have a good time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollyedwards98)
    i did
    positives

problems
    weather

what did you put?
    I used a lot of your points but because I'm anciano I was able to talk about latitude which is a family friendly festival for my kids and some other "it was different when I were a lass" crap.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.