Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mahigh123)
    Yeahhh I'm doing cubaaa
    I'm doing Cuba! Anyone wanna trade essays??

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Cataluña. Someone kill me.
    I suck so badly at their pedantic translation mark scheme that changes each year!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just discovered professor jason on youtube. Great grammar lessons if anyone is interested x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What have people done for revision/ are planning to do ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyW24)
    What have people done for revision/ are planning to do ?
    I'm watching grammar recaps on YouTube.
    Pulling random passages from my textbook and translating them and getting my teacher to check them.
    Listening to as much Spanish as possible on youtube. Check out gente maravilloso on there, cheesy fun.
    Doing grammar exercises
    Revising exam buzz phrases.
    Not drinking booze, ignoring my kids 😜

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! If anyone wants to practise translation (English to Spanish and Spanish to English) , I've found 3 resources that seem useful. Two of them are for free and one costs money I'm afraid (but not too much). These resources can be downloaded via TES. I copy the links here in case you are interested.

https://www.tes.com/teaching-resourc...anish-11633491

https://www.tes.com/teaching-resourc...anish-11634721

https://www.tes.com/teaching-resourc...glish-11642899

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollyedwards98)
    Anyone doing el laberinto del fauno and or la transicion a la democracia en españa???
    also anyone resitting te AS this year? i was only 1 ums from an a last year so resitting to make it easier to achieve overall.
    hi, i am doing both of these topics

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Cuba and Como Agua Para Chocolate and I honestly have no idea how to revise for either??? I think in the exam I'm going to choose the CAPC question purely because I do English Lit as well so I'm trained in writing and analysing texts. Is anyone else doing CAPC???

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I studied these two as well and I've just got no idea. Like my class this year has just been absolutely dreadful and the teaching substandard too! I'll choose CAPC but not because I do Eng Lit but because I have passion for it

(Original post by ofelias)
    I'm doing Cuba and Como Agua Para Chocolate and I honestly have no idea how to revise for either??? I think in the exam I'm going to choose the CAPC question purely because I do English Lit as well so I'm trained in writing and analysing texts. Is anyone else doing CAPC???

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing eldf if anyone wanna share revision and stuff after my exam on wednesday I can finally focus on spanish !

ReputationRep:
    How did the speaking go? How do you prepare the essay questions and what cultural topics have you chosen?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group for AQA Spanish A2 students or anything similar?

Muchas gracias

ReputationRep:
    no idea, we could create one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentigcse)
    no idea, we could create one

Yeah is anyone up for that?? I had one for my geography A Level and it really helped

ReputationRep:
    I'm not on Facebook sadly!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any predictions for the Picasso essay?

ReputationRep:
    How does everyone feel about identifying and using all the tenses that need the past participle. I am really struggling to make it stick! I hate haber!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PCsqwelch)
    How does everyone feel about identifying and using all the tenses that need the past participle. I am really struggling to make it stick! I hate haber!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me too friend me too. (I suck at all tenses though)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsamor)
    Me too friend me too. (I suck at all tenses though)
    is that the whole present subj, conditional subj and another one ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.