Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have tips on writing a fire essay and then learning it, tbh it doesn't even have to be fire, i'm doing El Laberinto Del Fauno and Cronica de una muerte anuciada

ReputationRep:
    Anyone up for making a WhatsApp group chat or something?? I saw something like that was mentioned earlier but unsure of whether one was made? If so, message me your numbers and I'll make one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caelumvy)
    is that the whole present subj, conditional subj and another one ?
    I think so (im just bad in general )

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have tips on writing a fire essay and then learning it, tbh it doesn't even have to be fire, i'm doing El Laberinto Del Fauno and Cronica de una muerte anuciada
    I need advice on how to do well on el laberinto I always get the same mark every time 😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ofelias)
    Anyone up for making a WhatsApp group chat or something?? I saw something like that was mentioned earlier but unsure of whether one was made? If so, message me your numbers and I'll make one?
    I agree it's a good idea, I'm in loads from tsr and they have all been helpful.
    Depends if people want to give their numbers tho? (On private message ofc)
    If not there's other apps: Skype, kik that require an email

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm up for this? I could make a fb group now do you have Facebook? Not sure how many people would want to share their phone numbers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lily Collins)
    Yeah I'm up for this? I could make a fb group now do you have Facebook? Not sure how many people would want to share their phone numbers
    I don't mind but would rather do Whatsapp but I really don't mind!!

ReputationRep:
    Basically haber as an auxiliary can kiss
    My ass.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    im down for whatsapp

ReputationRep:
    I'm down for anything -- I need all the help I can get!

ReputationRep:
    what are your topics for the essay? im doing the region of Murcia

ReputationRep:
    Okay guys I'm going to do a Whatsapp group - message me with your numbers and I'll add you all!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PCsqwelch)
    Basically haber as an auxiliary can kiss
    My ass.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I second this proposition

ReputationRep:
    I second this proposition
    I cannot make it go in my brain..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have any effective resources, apart from official past papers, to practice translation in a similar style/level to those in the exams.
    Its my weakest area and would like some more practice!

ReputationRep:
    Has the whatsapp group be made cuz I will join if it has ?

How's everyone feeling? I've done around 9/10 essays but I need to find them. Haven't done spanish in a while have too many exams next week ahhhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsamor)
    Has the whatsapp group be made cuz I will join if it has ?

How's everyone feeling? I've done around 9/10 essays but I need to find them. Haven't done spanish in a while have too many exams next week ahhhhh
    Yeah Ofelias is the admin message her you number

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any suggestions on how/what to revise for the essays? I'm doing El Laberinto and Catalunya but with so many other exams Im finding it hard to revise for them - I have done 6 essays for both of them, so 12 in total. Would you suggest learning key phrases, or perhaps watching videos or documentaries on them both?

ReputationRep:
    I'm flash carding statistics at the moment. PIB/population etc etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.ssycollins)
    Does anyone have any suggestions on how/what to revise for the essays? I'm doing El Laberinto and Catalunya but with so many other exams Im finding it hard to revise for them - I have done 6 essays for both of them, so 12 in total. Would you suggest learning key phrases, or perhaps watching videos or documentaries on them both?
    My teacher is really calm and told us to prelearn our best general essay and we can alter it for any of the essay questions that may come up

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.