Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s-e)
    Does anyone remember what the answers for the synonyms question were?
    no obstante = sin embargo
    and was fallecimiento = muertes one of them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s-e)
    Does anyone remember what the answers for the synonyms question were?
    I think the last one was enfermedades

ReputationRep:
    Yeah those are all correct

ReputationRep:
    I said the same for the as paper...I did all of the AS & A2 papers and literally both of these have been on another level of difficulty!! Spanish to English translation was *ok* but the rest of the paper was very hard, especially the listening 😰

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollyedwards98)
    does anyone know how the overall grade is actually calculated? like how many ums/marks overall for a b or an A?
    you need 320 UMS for an A (across the 4 units) and 280 for a B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazer154)
    So glad I learnt the word cohete as rocket this morning. Although I spelt astronauts as 'astranautas' dammit haha. They also sneaked a cheeky future subjunctive in there with 'fuere' after dudan que. My essay was quite cheap spanish though. Thought some parts of the listening was a little challenging. Overall alright though..grade boundaries anyone?
    Learnt the word for rocket for the first time in the morning too, forgot it during the paper though 🌚

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what was worse - this or c3. Literally as soon as I opened that paper my desire to do Spanish at a level went down the drain and had this "I just don't care anymore" attitude for that whole 2.5 hours. I have no idea how well I've done, might've gotten a U, might've gotten an A. Like I said, I just don't care anymore 🌚🙃

ReputationRep:
    did anyone get a load of bs for the 2nd listening question?

ReputationRep:
    just praying for a nice examiner to mark my essay

ReputationRep:
    I got nearly full marks in AS and I found this paper tough. I hope I can still get an A*... not sure about anything I have done/written in this exam

ReputationRep:
    I messed up translation

ReputationRep:
    Could we try and put together an unofficial mark scheme if anyone remembers lots of it?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone only get like 2 boxes for Victoria on the first listening??

ReputationRep:
    I have forgotten all the questions except jolie and the fact that I wrote "el rocket" because I was meant to go back to it but didn't have time 😂 I will mostly not be going to uni.... damnit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c_rebeca)
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c_rebeca)
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    what did people get for the last listening question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaelistudent)
    Yes
    Yeah, 2 on Victoria, 3 on Noella and 2 on Raul I think ?

ReputationRep:
    What about that "cross out a word" question! That's a new format and I didn't like it either!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaelistudent)
    Who remembers the translations???
    I think the translations were these:

1. the rocket was built by european engineers in the united states six months ago
    2. many businessmen have invested millions of euros to support the project
    3. astronauts would like to (discover? or something) if there is life on other planets
    4. many people doubt if it will be successful given that there are too many risks
    5. tourists from all over the world will be able to explore space and see the earth’s beauty

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.