Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Jasminarciero;72357030]I put inseguras for the thr last one 😬 After ser[/QUOTE
    Honestly it was such a bad question! 1outof5 would be good

ReputationRep:
    Omg I don't even remember this one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PCsqwelch)
    Omg I don't even remember this one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    In the listening where you had to cross out the word

ReputationRep:
    did anyone put "temen" in the word cross one, I also think I changed "hay mas personas" to "hay menos personas"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruperteee)
    In the listening where you had to cross out the word
    Yeah I totally screwed That one up as I had never seen the format before... this is what I get for not having a proper class and teacher!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linguist123)
    For the sevilla question

who said 'other places recycle more than sevilla'
    I did

ReputationRep:
    What the sh*t was that God awful exam, most stupid thing ever format was completely different (the listening not in order?!) it was just a disaster I have never in my life learned anything about rockets wtf does it have to do with our areas of study I'm so annoyed lol all that revision for a load of random vocab which had nothing to do with what we learned

ReputationRep:
    Also guys pls help on the underline one I only underlined the words, not underlined AND crossed out so will this be okay??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris-Graham)
    Also guys pls help on the underline one I only underlined the words, not underlined AND crossed out so will this be okay??
    !! What words did you cross out/underline babe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teatroplastico)
    !! What words did you cross out/underline babe
    Well hopefully the right ones lmao but I'm just saying that I only underlined them, didn't put a cross through them as well as underlining them

ReputationRep:
    Well hopefully the right ones lmao but I'm just saying that I only underlined them, didn't put a cross through them as well as underlining them
    Lol yeah but I'm asking do you remember what words? I barely remember wanna see if I got them right?

ReputationRep:
    I did exactly the same, but I don't think its a problem

ReputationRep:
    Lol yeah but I'm asking do you remember what words? I barely remember wanna see if I got them right?
    Omg lol no soz legit failed the exam the whole thing's a blur it was utter bs

ReputationRep:
    Omg lol no soz legit failed the exam the whole thing's a blur it was utter bs
    100% with u on the blur lol - anyone else feel free to fill me in lol

ReputationRep:
    Listening was the question about the 3 people and recycling etc, next was the one about delincuencia juvenil, next was the weird cross out the word one then after that was the one about the person from Cuba or something who invented something

ReputationRep:
    Reading was the gapfill then the plane contaminated air one, find the synonyms then 4 boxes, then it was the angelina jolie one I think. Then the translation about the children's book from Paraguay or something, then the sentences about rockets etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sc9999)
    did anyone put "temen" in the word cross one, I also think I changed "hay mas personas" to "hay menos personas"
    I put temen!

ReputationRep:
    Why was it for the crossing out listening question they made the example one dead obvious then the rest of the words dead hard to understand, I didn't have a clue so ended up crossing random words out - I crossed the last word out for A and put paises, and for the last one I remember crossing colegios and putting institutos but I cant remember any of the others... Reading was defo solid in comparison to last years, but thought the essays for authors were a dream - themes and characters what more could you want?

ReputationRep:
    Hablo español con fluidez y hasta yo me resultó dificíl hacerlo; lo hice con unas amigas españolas tb y despues me dijeron que era muy dificil ya que las preguntas fueron muuu raras. No esteis tristes si os lo salió mal, seguro q tendrais resultados geniales!
    Me quedo disponible si haya alguien que quisiera hablarme sobre el examen

ReputationRep:
    What the sh*t was that God awful exam, most stupid thing ever format was completely different (the listening not in order?!) it was just a disaster I have never in my life learned anything about rockets wtf does it have to do with our areas of study I'm so annoyed lol all that revision for a load of random vocab which had nothing to do with what we learned
    I completely agree. It was really off putting and wrong. I completely forgot my space vocab and said Roqueta (which means Rocket.... But as in the salad rocket) and astranatas instead of astranautas (space nuts basically) SAVE ME!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.