whoever set those grade boundaries must have been in a very good mood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemma220499)
    what did everyone get?
    A in AS unit 1 resit, A in A2 unit 3 and B in A2 oral so - A overall! 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ac3005)
    A in AS unit 1 resit, A in A2 unit 3 and B in A2 oral so - A overall! 😊
    congrats, my teachers are ocnvinced that mine has a marking error, i got a B overall, with high As at AS and a C in A2 (????) So averaging a b. i was getting A* in all my mocks so its got to be a mistake tho

ReputationRep:
    congrats, my teachers are ocnvinced that mine has a marking error, i got a B overall, with high As at AS and a C in A2 (????) So averaging a b. i was getting A* in all my mocks so its got to be a mistake tho
    Mine had no breakdowns of what I got in each unit including from AS??? I wanna see how my grades averaged out. I was only getting A*s in mocks too, do u think by contacting the exam board u can get the breakdowns? Stupid school said they don't know the UMS boundaries n stuff :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justnaomihere)
    Mine had no breakdowns of what I got in each unit including from AS??? I wanna see how my grades averaged out. I was only getting A*s in mocks too, do u think by contacting the exam board u can get the breakdowns? Stupid school said they don't know the UMS boundaries n stuff :/
    The results slip has the breakdown of what you got in each unit

ReputationRep:
    I did awful! In my resit written exam I got a C with 74/110 (only a few marks off a B) which was 1 grade up from last years written exam, in my resit oral I did awful I went from a B last year to an E (we had an external examiner this year and I mega panicked), now this years was just horrendous my A2 oral I picked up 17 UMS and got a U and in my A2 exam picked up 50 marks and got an E, so overall I came out with a D...not happy but I still got into university to do Spanish with German and I still met the required tariff points from my other subjects

ReputationRep:
    Somehow I got full UMS marks in that paper!! I thought it went pretty well but there was also some tough stuff so super pleased A* overall

ReputationRep:
    B overall, only a C in the A2 paper (??????). Got into Loughborough anyway, so not really bothered anymore about marks and grades.

ReputationRep:
    Very similar situation to yours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jazzyrobot)
    Somehow I got full UMS marks in that paper!! I thought it went pretty well but there was also some tough stuff so super pleased A* overall
    Same!! Annoyingly it only said the UMS mark and not the actual marks but still happy!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student199919)
    Same!! Annoyingly it only said the UMS mark and not the actual marks but still happy!!
    Nah, if it said the raw marks it wouldn't be full marks so I'm happy it's just full UMS haha! But, if you're interested, you had to get a minimum of 97/110 on the paper to get full UMS so we only lost 13 marks maximum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sinsonte)
    For my cultural topics, I'm doing Picasso and Venezuela.

How do I revise for that, any tips?

BTW, I am native Spanish speaker, so if you need any translation or help, just tell me!

If you are a native Spanish speaker, why are you doing an A level for English people learning Spanish?

ReputationRep:
    What's everyone doing for their IRP? How have you started to go about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubblebex1)
    Hi everyone, so glad to see a AQA Spanish group! my cultural topics are Cuba (is anyone else doing Cuba?) and Machuca (a chilean film). I can't believe how much harder A2 is than AS, but hopefully we will all be fine after a couple of months of hard work! BTW a skype group sounds great!! xxx
    Bit late! But I'm studying Cuba too xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.