Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Spanish a2 (aqa) 2017 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PCsqwelch)
    It was ok. The examiner was really good.
    I had cards about communicating by Skype/letter/texts and my A2 one was about integration and immigration.
    The sample cards on AQA are super helpful. I found a lot of them were similar.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you know what order your speaking was? Like were you 1st in your class to do the speaking or 5th etc ? Thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naturegirl99)
    Do you know what order your speaking was? Like were you 1st in your class to do the speaking or 5th etc ? Thank you so much
    Would anyone mind posting the link of the sample cards as I can't seem to find them

ReputationRep:
    Hello! What has been said around forums is that there are cards on pesticides and animal testing!! Good luck to all, please could you come back after the exam and spread the word of what cards you have been given!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GH39R)
    Hello! What has been said around forums is that there are cards on pesticides and animal testing!! Good luck to all, please could you come back after the exam and spread the word of what cards you have been given!
    its so :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: that some people know what cards theyre gonna get whilst others had clue... not that i'm complaining

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KloppOClock)
    its so :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: that some people know what cards theyre gonna get whilst others had clue... not that i'm complaining
    Well, there are 6 cards so it will be really hard to know all points on all cards, a feel for what is expected will help of course but not create a big advantage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GH39R)
    Well, there are 6 cards so it will be really hard to know all points on all cards, a feel for what is expected will help of course but not create a big advantage

Don't be so sure you know what's coming up. We know animal testing and pesticides yes, but the other 4? undoubtedly an immigration one somewhere, but the other 3?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David1799)
    Don't be so sure you know what's coming up. We know animal testing and pesticides yes, but the other 4? undoubtedly an immigration one somewhere, but the other 3?
    So far people have had pesticides, animal testing, refugees and poverty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsychofKam)
    Yes it is AQA A2 and mine were the exact same cards
    Can you remember what letter card you had???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David1799)
    actually i can be sure, i know the title of all six cards and what they said

ReputationRep:
    actually i can be sure, i know the title of all six cards and what they said
    Hi please can you confirm what the six cards are? Just as a reassurance. Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GH39R)
    Hi please can you confirm what the six cards are? Just as a reassurance. Thanks!!
    no lol

ReputationRep:
    no lol
    What I've heard is that there is
    Pesticides
    Animal testing
    Refugees
    Recycling
    Poverty
    What is the 6th and are these the ones that you have got?

ReputationRep:
    The 6th card is apparently on electric cars

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naturegirl99)
    I think these are the six cards, do you think so too?
    Pesticides
    Animal testing
    Refugees
    Recycling
    Poverty
    Electric cars

Thanks
    Hey I don't think that's right because there are supposed to be 2 cards under each topic but animal testing, poverty and electric cars would be under contemporary social issues, which doesn't equate? Unless electric cars is environment but that's covered by pesticides and recycling?

This is so confusing 😔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ac3005)
    Hey I don't think that's right because there are supposed to be 2 cards under each topic but animal testing, poverty and electric cars would be under contemporary social issues, which doesn't equate? Unless electric cars is environment but that's covered by pesticides and recycling?

This is so confusing 😔
    So,
    Multicultural society
    -Refugees
    Environment
    -Recycling
    -Pesticides
    -Electric cars
    Contemporary social issues
    -Poverty
    -Scientific advances

So shouldn't there be another card about multicultural society rather than environment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ec12141999)
    So,
    Multicultural society
    -Refugees
    Environment
    -Recycling
    -Pesticides
    -Electric cars
    Contemporary social issues
    -Poverty
    -Scientific advances

So shouldn't there be another card about multicultural society rather than environment?
    Yeah, I don't think electric cars is right. I heard that the multicultural society ones were how the media influences racism and terrorism & refugees.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ac3005)
    Yeah, I don't think electric cars is right. I heard that the multicultural society ones were how the media influences racism and terrorism & refugees.
    Thankyou that makes more sense! And yeah it is definitely not right to have three that would go under environment, hopefully I will get either racism or refugees as one of mine because i hate environment

ReputationRep:
    I did my speaking exam today and wish I'd seen this forum before! Don't worry the stimulus cards are not that hard!! You can use points such as moral obligation etc easily with the ones I was given

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c_rebeca)
    Hi guys, does anyone know how I can improve my fluency in a week. I have my Spanish oral on Thursday but I've noticed I say umm and err a lot when I'm speaking. Will i get marked down for this ??
    Same with me! And yes we do get marked on the fluency...😬 However, 2 things that have helped me are 1) just keep speaking in Spanish. I spent a whole day translating almost everything I said in English into Spanish..sounds cray but deffo helped and 2) just remember helpful phrases off by heart, such as 'me fastidia que..' or 'dijo que..' I always try to use the word 'pues' as a filler too. 'Que va' is a good phrase too just to give you more time to think.

ReputationRep:
    Could anybody confirm the six debate topics please?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.