Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyone doing el laberinto del fauno?

ReputationRep:
    Guys help I dont understand what the grammar should be and there is no mark scheme
    "El entrevistador quería saber qué [blank space] Carmen de la revista [opinar]

Is it opina? Opinó? Opinión ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsamor)
    Guys help I dont understand what the grammar should be and there is no mark scheme
    "El entrevistador quería saber qué [blank space] Carmen de la revista [opinar]

Is it opina? Opinó? Opinión ?
    Opinó. Quería is imperfect and you put Opinar into the preterite tense.

Has anybody got the answers animo 1 exam practice?

ReputationRep:
    It's a pain finding resources online, they rarely have the answers with them!!
    I'm watching señor Jordan on YouTube for some light refreshers love that guy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexBakSik)
    Opinó. Quería is imperfect and you put Opinar into the preterite tense.

Has anybody got the answers animo 1 exam practice?
    Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    Any ideas for what might the essays be for the AS exam tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maneet_23)
    Any ideas for what might the essays be for the AS exam tomorrow?
    Because last year there were no essays on medios de Ia comunicación. I think it's highly likely that there will be one on tv/publicity/technology I haven't seen a holidays one so maybe tourism? And maybe music? These are only guesses though.

ReputationRep:
    Just for clarity if there is an essay on cinema, Like positive and negative experiences of cinema. Is this asking for cinema vs at home or can you include things like the impact of films/the false reality that they show/impact on violent films/power of cinematography

What's the best way to approach this question?

ReputationRep:
    Just for clarity if there is an essay on cinema, Like positive and negative experiences of cinema. Is this asking for cinema vs at home or can you include things like the impact of films/the false reality that they show/impact on violent films/power of cinematography

What's the best way to approach this question?

i think this will be clarified in the title etc, like you know where theres a little 'case study/opinion' thing, so if its home vs cinema i wouldn't mention impact of films because thats the same for watching at home too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbowcorn)
    i think this will be clarified in the title etc, like you know where theres a little 'case study/opinion' thing, so if its home vs cinema i wouldn't mention impact of films because thats the same for watching at home too
    Ah okay makes sense! Thank you 😊

ReputationRep:
    I hope there is a tech essay! That would be brilliant! You can waffle away for that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anybody know any past papers I can do? I've done all the AQA ones... :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PCsqwelch)
    I hope there is a tech essay! That would be brilliant! You can waffle away for that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes like if I got the advantages and disadvantages of internet I would legit cry

ReputationRep:
    Yes like if I got the advantages and disadvantages of internet I would legit cry
    Same! It was my oral focus.

Past papers wise... I would suggest you pick a few grammar rules you struggle with and practice using them with the vocabulary from your weakest topic! That's probably a better use of time xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Our teacher started us on edexcel Spanish past papers as the specs very similar but I attempted one and came out with a D in comparison to an A on the AQA papers :/

ReputationRep:
    Edexcel sucks balls. Fact.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Our teacher started us on edexcel Spanish past papers as the specs very similar but I attempted one and came out with a D in comparison to an A on the AQA papers :/

ReputationRep:
    Need to go over all the vocab in las vacaciones forgot how to say sunburnt and all that

ReputationRep:
    Advantages and disadvantages of tv? I don't know how to express points into a paragraph for this;
    I can write about the disadvantages such as too much violence - copied by children blablah
    And the exploitation of the female image
    And then for advantages the skills it teaches children
    But I need one more advantage I was thinking something about the news but I don't know how to word a whole paragraph helppp

ReputationRep:
    Too much exposure to advertising?
    Reduces people's activity?
    Good things - documentaries/educational

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 9, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.