Turn on thread page Beta

What to do at UNI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Im currently studying Politics A Level
    OCR Cambridge Technicals ICT & Business.

I predict myself to be getting a D for Politics and maybe PP for my two OCR Subjects. I know those grades arent great, but are there any university courses that would accept me should I get those grades above.

If there are, please state what university, what course and how many UCAS points are required. Thanks.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by lolgcsecomeonbo)
    Im currently studying Politics A Level
    OCR Cambridge Technicals ICT & Business.

I predict myself to be getting a D for Politics and maybe PP for my two OCR Subjects. I know those grades arent great, but are there any university courses that would accept me should I get those grades above.

If there are, please state what university, what course and how many UCAS points are required. Thanks.
    You d most likely have to do a foundation year. what subject did you want to study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    You d most likely have to do a foundation year. what subject did you want to study?
    id enjoy doing business. reckon a foundation year would still help me in getting a degree?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    id enjoy doing business. reckon a foundation year would still help me in getting a degree?
    It's most likely you re only option with your grades I m afraid.

ReputationRep:
    It's most likely you re only option with your grades I m afraid.
    thanks but doesnt doing a foundation year still help you with getting a degree?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    thanks but doesnt doing a foundation year still help you with getting a degree?
    It would directly get you into one

ReputationRep:
    It would directly get you into one
    ah thats okay. i mean if it helps me on my way to getting a degree then thats fine by me. do you have any links to universities that offer this course with entry requirements that my grades meet?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.