Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gold-Confetti)
    Honestly, I'd probably still go for the Lidl vodka :rofl:
    But hey, if it works then no complaints necessary haha! Good luck for tomorrow
    Hmm, last time I cracked open the Lidl vodka I blacked out and woke up crying in a stranger's bathtub... what's your poison of choice? And you too!!!! You've been pooled and reinterviewed right? Best of luck with that!!!!!!!!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by peachykeen)
    I'm so sorry about your rejection you've been so amazing in this thread
    Thank you for your commiserations! I am glad that you enjoy my posts on this thread. Good luck for tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue2337)
    drinking a looooot of white wine. a lot.
    Saaame. I feel like I'm going to either explode or randomly start crying while refreshing my mail like the future or the universe depends on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    A musical number for every situation

"Believe and your wish will come trueeeee"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's true!! You always have such fitting songs :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Soooo scared

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by Rachel58)
    Revising is a good idea - I should be doing that now! I'd give you a hug but you're really far away geographically... :hugs:

It is bad - AAAB - and I chose to continue doing the subject I got a B in
    Virtual Hug :hugs:

Not that bad! You probably improved a lot from that B experience making yourself a better student

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mirru)
    Saaame. I feel like I'm going to either explode or randomly start crying while refreshing my mail like the future or the universe depends on it.
    If ya need help with crying, I personally recommend the entire Les Mis album, or sad stories about adopted puppies... Every time I get an email I squeal, it's like I'm a human ringtone or something

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I know this might be really insensitive of me and I'm sorry for asking but if you filled out the post-interview survey, could you fill this survey out tomorrow or whenever you find out the outcome of your application?
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uxO...62dXXBdapT6paY

Again, sorry to ask this from everyone but it'll be needed to review the data from the post-interview survey. As per usual, all the data will be anonymised for this purpose.

jneill could you maybe add this onto the OP?

ReputationRep:
    Virtual Hug :hugs:

Not that bad! You probably improved a lot from that B experience making yourself a better student

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs:

Yeah, I definitely used the B as motivation - both my Spanish teachers, as well as the speaking assistant, have been very impressed with my improvement But Cambridge can't see that
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by Christie_xx)
    It's true!! You always have such fitting songs :lol:
    Listened to a lot of positive music tonight so a lot of song lyrics in my head.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thick envelope = acceptance, right?

jneill, Last year I got a really thick envelope with lots of pages that I have to fill in. Should I assume thick = acceptance? What about the converse?

ReputationRep:
    Do you reckon they'll send the emails in alphabetical order?? Anyone applied to Clare?

ReputationRep:
    Listened to a lot of positive music tonight so a lot of song lyrics in my head.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's great!! I reckon it's a good time to listen to some motivational songs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peachykeen)
    I punned twice and my interviewers acted like it was actually funny
    (Original post by trythis)
    I told a rather large amount of jokes during my interview, we'll see how that turns out
    (Original post by IcedArizona)
    I joked about science in the end of my interview ^^ was pretty smooth
    What jokes did you guys tell??
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bleudecobalt)
    Does anyone know if emails are sent out in alphabetical order?? 😬

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Probably by subject. They'll send the different types separately probably too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IcedArizona)
    That wouldn't be a bad idea. Maybe I should ask my philosophy and spanish teacher to make their class interesting tomorrow so that I have other stuff to think about haha not that philosophy or spanish isn't interesting, just not what were are doing at the moment.. ^^
    I literally have 12 hours school work that I'm doing, some of which is just past papers I've printed for the inevitable all nighter I'll be pulling. In too nervous to sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Insight314)
    Thick envelope = acceptance, right?

jneill, Last year I got a really thick envelope with lots of pages that I have to fill in. Should I assume thick = acceptance? What about the converse?
    Should* be a similarly thin letter/envelope for either outcome. Offer paperwork usually comes separately.

*Might vary by college...
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by Rachel58)

Yeah, I definitely used the B as motivation - both my Spanish teachers, as well as the speaking assistant, have been very impressed with my improvement But Cambridge can't see that
    Your prediction displays that improvement. Maybe if they got a word or two about that in your reference! Then Cambs would see that.

(Original post by Christie_xx)
    That's great!! I reckon it's a good time to listen to some motivational songs
    Ikr "I will try defying gravity and you won't bring me down" - to Oxford :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    Yes. Go ahead and create a spreadsheet too - it's a good idea.
    Ok done: https://goo.gl/forms/ULrR5b33EmGCBch13 !!

Here's the spreadsheet too: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Could you please put this in appropriate places ?

(Can people tell me now if I've missed things out since I can probably still change them)
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeverLucky)
    Hey guys, I know this might be really insensitive of me and I'm sorry for asking but if you filled out the post-interview survey, could you fill this survey out tomorrow or whenever you find out the outcome of your application?
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uxO...62dXXBdapT6paY

Again, sorry to ask this from everyone but it'll be needed to review the data from the post-interview survey. As per usual, all the data will be anonymised for this purpose.

jneill could you maybe add this onto the OP?
    Was just about to Now done.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.