Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saracen's Fez)
    Is this from Memebridge? If not, you should sent it to them.
    Memebridge is the new meme now isn't it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christie_xx)
    Ahaha yeah the cycling sounds so amazing!! My dad has a stationary bike that I use but it's not as good as the real thing
    Haha, well it's amazing until the wind blows in your face and cars get impatient overtaking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions)
    We can't know if your committed to attending a non-UCAS university can we?
    Will pointing out homophone errors affect my chances of receiving an offer tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PythagorasGhost)
    Will pointing out homophone errors affect my chances of receiving an offer tomorrow?
    *gasps*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steliata)
    Haha, well it's amazing until the wind blows in your face and cars get impatient overtaking
    Omg yes and it must be scary when the cars drive too close and when pedestrians get in your way :eek:

My parents never give cyclists enough space when they overtake them and I lecture them on it every time :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liziepie)
    What, you didn't KNO(3)?
    Spoiler:
    Show

sorry

HAAAHHAA

I love that thanks!! I didnt even think about that at all!!!!! <3

ReputationRep:
    Woah Henley are amazing - we went to Nat champs a few years back and Henley were busy thrashing everybody including us

Nice bit of river as well! Although the Dee is pretty nice so I can't complain
    Its nice to row at most places! But at nottingham nat champs, once I went on the river next to the big lake, and it was so dirty!! And yeah Henley was pretty great!!!

ReputationRep:
    Heeello from the other side place and good luck to everyone tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaFn...JEPbJ&index=33

me opening my letter tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Omg yes and it must be scary when the cars drive too close and when pedestrians get in your way :eek:

My parents never give cyclists enough space when they overtake them and I lecture them on it every time :lol:
    Yeah sometimes they try to overtake on bits of road only wide enough for a car :confused: but usually it's okay. Makes my journey interesting! And thanks for sticking up for us cyclists aha

(Original post by HolyRomanEmpire)
    Liverpool (Specifically North Liverpool/Sefton area). I'm pretty sure they row against teams from across the North West, including Chester. Might be wrong though.
    I think I know where you mean! Black and yellow kit right? If so then yeah we race them all the time, although I'm training with the adult squad now so don't race junior any more! lots of your crews do quite well though, I remember a few years ago a girls double won at inter-regionals! Very impressive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    Vincrows is a parent
    and I am stupid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xiuchen)
    Its nice to row at most places! But at nottingham nat champs, once I went on the river next to the big lake, and it was so dirty!! And yeah Henley was pretty great!!!
    Nottingham is so windy!! Once I raced in a coxless quad there (I was steering) and we ended up straddling two lanes because of the cross wind

ReputationRep:

waiting for the post tomorrow like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosplayqueen)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaFn...JEPbJ&index=33

me opening my letter tomorrow
    Oh my god, what even is that playlist?:lol:
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    Dunno. Soz/

That's a perfect question for Murray Edwards Admissions
    I did a post about this a few days ago which someone's might be able to find but basicallly, yes. Open offers have run for years in Medicine and Vet Med but have now been extended to all subjects to students with either an OAC or POLAR3 flag, both of whom are underrepresented at Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue2337)
    Hmm, last time I cracked open the Lidl vodka I blacked out and woke up crying in a stranger's bathtub... what's your poison of choice? And you too!!!! You've been pooled and reinterviewed right? Best of luck with that!!!!!!!!
    Oh dear me, that's not good haha!
    I have a really sweet tooth so I prefer things like jagerbombs and such because they have redbull in them so you can't taste the spirits haha. Gold vodka is surprisingly nice, tastes like cinnamon! Although I usually end up drinking cider because I work on weekends Yeah, I'm staying in college overnight and my interviews are tomorrow morning. Thank you! You too

ReputationRep:

The road to Girton now has a new separate Dutch style cycle path, so relatively safe. It is a long way out of town by Cambridge standards, but about the same as many other universities. I would take Girton in a heart beat, a great place

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham is so windy!! Once I raced in a coxless quad there (I was steering) and we ended up straddling two lanes because of the cross wind
    OMG so true! Once at Nat Schools, our race was canceled because of the wind (We traveled all the way there and stayed the night before just to do nothing) and the thing is that my crew had beaten eveyone who was racing there anyway >.<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions)
    I did a post about this a few days ago which someone's might be able to find but basicallly, yes. Open offers have run for years in Medicine and Vet Med but have now been extended to all subjects to students with either an OAC or POLAR3 flag, both of whom are underrepresented at Cambridge.
    I'm confused... So if you have one of these flags you on your contextual data you are more likely to get an offer because you can get an open offer? Or have I misunderstood?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniilS)
    and I am stupid
    Lol easily mistaken as I don't usually hang around here anymore.

To reply to your earlier post, a gown is not so uncomfortable really. It's just like a very light coat with no fastening in front.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.