Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Early night for me tonight...

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW EVERYONE!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sycatonne23)
    OHH my bad, I misread. Sleep deprivation+nerves are warping my mind.
    Lol no worries, I'm super ill today which is making things so much worse than it would have already been for me :/ Mind if I ask what course you've applied for?

ReputationRep:
    @jneill I have my reinterview tomorrow and I'm packing my rucksack tonight - do you know if there's anything I have to bring like my passport or a copy of the email?? they haven't said anything but what would your advice be?!!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm screwed if I get pooled to Homerton/Girton because I don't know how to ride a bike.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by {Jane})
    oh my God I'd resigned myself to not knowing until I got home (post comes at midday) - now I'm going to constantly be checking my email! noooooooo
    Same here!! 😭😭 sort of wish I hadn't checked TSR and seen that now 😂😂

What have you applied for?
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somebodyelse98)
    @jneill I have my reinterview tomorrow and I'm packing my rucksack tonight - do you know if there's anything I have to bring like my passport or a copy of the email?? they haven't said anything but what would your advice be?!!
    If they haven't said anything then no worries.

Personally I'd bring a copy of the email, and a print out of your UCAS application and SAQ. And reread them prior to the Interview....

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justabitwearden)
    Lol no worries, I'm super ill today which is making things so much worse than it would have already been for me :/ Mind if I ask what course you've applied for?
    History

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthie2267)
    Same here!! 😭😭 sort of wish I hadn't checked TSR and seen that now 😂😂

What have you applied for?
    Yep pretty much :'(
    English, you?

ReputationRep:
    So I've not ended up talking here much, but I've been lurking since the start.
    Good luck to everyone. I picked up lots of useful information and it was reassuring to see other people panicking too. Hopefully some of us will see each other in October at Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    If the haven't said anything then no worries.

Personally I'd bring a copy of the email, and a print out of your UCAS application and SAQ. And reread them prior to the Interview....

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thank you so much, i'll print out my SAQ thanks for the reminder! scared all over again and even more than last time now that this is the last chance but hopefully when I get there I will snap out of it lol
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions)
    It's a pleasure to help, plus tonight it's taken my mind off how terrible Liverpool have been against Southampton in the football!
    You're an LFC supporter? I like you even more now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by {Jane})
    Yep pretty much :'(
    English, you?
    You know, looking at your pp, I could have guessed that 😂 History! Hope it's good news for you tomorrow from Newnham! I might try and delete my emails from my phone, that way I won't be tempted to access them 😂

ReputationRep:
    Naeco YOUR DRAWING GOT POSTED ON MEMEBRIDGE!!!!!!!!!

Take this. You've earned it.
    Name:  congrats.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  217.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christie_xx)
    Ahh yeah that sounds about right
    (Original post by NeverLucky)
    Yes I believe the teachers only know when UCAS Track updates (assuming you applied via your school) and that won't update for a few days at least.
    I don't think so - one of my teachers specifically told me that they don't get notified at all on whether or not we have an offer. I'm not 100% certain but that's what she told me
    Thanks so much guys x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obiejess)
    I'm screwed if I get pooled to Homerton/Girton because I don't know how to ride a bike.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same!

But if I got pooled there, I might invest in one of those really cute bikes with the little basket and everything.
    Go full on #aesthetic bike-wise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel58)
    Same!

But if I got pooled there, I might invest in one of those really cute bikes with the little basket and everything.
    Omg yes that's a great idea!! Those bikes are so pretty :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniilS)
    Naeco YOUR DRAWING GOT POSTED ON MEMEBRIDGE!!!!!!!!!

Take this. You've earned it.
    Name:  congrats.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  217.4 KB
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steliata)
    I'm guessing you were part of the Henley crews that thrashed everybody

Apparently NWSC was going to be a runway originally but it was decided to be too windy for that... So they made it a rowing course :confused:

Haha, yeah the rowing world is quite small! It's going to be weird going to Cambridge if I get in because there'll be so many more rowers :eek:
    Well my crew thrashed everyone for a few years :P But I do know the people who really dominate rowing in our age group

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel58)
    Same!

If the bike racks there are anything like those at my school everybody will hate you. They are pretty handy though :b

ReputationRep:
    Omg yes that's a great idea!! Those bikes are so pretty :rolleyes:
    Be like Taylor Swift in the Begin Again music video.
    Except without the horror of her full fringe (though Bleachella was worse...)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.