Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can someone link the spreadsheet again? Have no clue at what point in one of the last threads I would find it..😂

ReputationRep:
    Hi sorry what is this about internationals hearing first? (I'm an international, and thought I had a few hours more peace before my world is shattered)

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SnowLeopard27)
    Can someone link the spreadsheet again? Have no clue at what point in one of the last threads I would find it..😂
    This?
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...ewform?c=0&w=1

ReputationRep:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...WyYl8/htmlview

ReputationRep:
    It's in the OP: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...WyYl8/htmlview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thirdcultureteen)
    Hi sorry what is this about internationals hearing first? (I'm an international, and thought I had a few hours more peace before my world is shattered)
    All colleges send the decisions by email to all international (non-uk) applicants as the letters would take too long. Some colleges send emails to uk applicants, too, alongside the letters today which was posted yesterday (so that they arrive to uk candidates today), but their priority is the international candidates. They finish emailing internationals first, then uk candidates.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    The NEW Decision Survey is in the OP.
    As is the form to UPDATE the original survey (the post-interview one).

I feel good! Bana-na-na-na!:banana2::banana::banana:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by vincrows)
      All colleges send the decisions by email to all international (non-uk) applicants as the letters would take too long. Some colleges send emails to uk applicants, too, alongside the letters today which was posted yesterday (so that they arrive to uk candidates today), but their priority is the international candidates.
      Oh I see! But international students in uk boarding schools are treated as uk applicants, right?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Christie_xx)
      Ahh I don't mind too much, she'll find out eventually anyway
      Good luck to your son/daughter today!!
      Son, thanks & best of luck to you!

ReputationRep:
      Yes, she got an offer fortunately and it was a big surprise as we thought she'd be rejected after horrible interview. So don't assume anything until you have a result in your hand!

afaik there wasn't any trouble at Cambridge Royal Mail, so even the snow delays the delivery in your area today, you'll definitely get it by tomorrow.
      Back again?
      Happy new year!

ReputationRep:
      Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Ah yeh sorry - thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by thirdcultureteen)
      Oh I see! But international students in uk boarding schools are treated as uk applicants, right?
      For the sake of notifying the result, yes, I believe so. You have let them know you want the result sent to your uk address (the school?), haven't you?

ReputationRep:
      I'm old Gregg.

ReputationRep:
      top of page 126
      • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Bunratty)
      I feel good! Bana-na-na-na!:banana2::banana::banana:
      Offer? Or just a general feeling of wellbeing?

ReputationRep:
      For the sake of notifying the result, yes, I believe so. You have let them know you want the result sent to your uk address (the school?), haven't you?
      Yes, I have. Though my school isn't particularly efficient at getting mail sorted and to the right people...
      • Community Assistant
      • Political Ambassador

Hi guys,

I've seen a lot of people posting paragraphs so I would just like to add my own.

For those who haven't read my posts anymore, I am resident "Other Place" applicant on this thread and by now most of ya'll know what happened with my decision day yesterday. Good luck everyone! I sincerely hope that all of you on this thread do not receive the same result that I did. All of you on this thread are extremely bright and talented and I believe that all those who got interviews are worthy of a place in Cambridge.

Remember that you got an interview at one of the top institutions in the world, that in itself is a great achievement. If you the unforeseen happens and you receive a rejection, remember that it is not a reflection on you as a person, you are not a failed person if you do not get into Cambridge. You still have to wake up every morning, get out of bed, go through all the motions, because you are still here, life goes on, and although there may be many twists and turns in life, life is beautiful. Cherish your experiences!

I will not pretend and say that it will be ok, because for a while it won't be. In fact, I am not sure that I am fine myself right now. But next year when you are at another institution, you'll be too busy to think about this day it is definitely not the end of the world! I am sure you all will go on to do amazing things!

To all those who have pool interviews, (I only remember SteamboatMickey and Gold-Confetti I think) Good luck! We are all rooting for you.

Special thanks to jneill and vincrows (when she shows up ) for helping the applicants throughout the process.

For all those who are looking to reapply maybe I'll see ya'll in the 2018 applicant thread who knows!

Sincerely,

wolfmoon88

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.