Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    my underwritten college is Girton which I'm pretty happy about! does anyone know whether the Summer Pool colleges taking students are likely to be the colleges that traditionally pick people from the Winter Pool/don't get many applications?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Is there any point in me doing interview prep again? Or should I just read over my PS, any notes on the books etc? Hm.

ReputationRep:
    The mail arrived but my letter wasn't in it.
    Has anyone heard from Pembroke yet?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liziepie)
    never mind, i love the royal mail again, i got an offer!!!!!!!!!!! Selwyn i bloody love you
    yaaaaaasss!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domaths)
    Well done!! At Emmanuel? How did you hear?
    Got an email from Lesley Shaw around half eleven
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metrize)
    jneill how do you request feedback? (to yourself not the referee)
    It should say on the decision letter (or college web site), but if it doesn't just email your admissions contact.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  IMG_2082.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  510.7 KB[QUOTE=OutThere!;69527570]Well that was a whizz (literally) through our road and still no post from Robinson! Attachment 610938[/QUOTE

Ooh two letters and 4 hours to wait til they open them! Look a bit thin is that a bad sign?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PythagorasGhost)
    I GOT AN OFFER FOR TRINHALL MATHS! AAAAAAA

Ty to everyone on here. Couldn't've survived this ordeal without you ❤
    I will see you at Tit Hall

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions)
    email your college and ask that feedback be sent directly to you.
    Is it possible to ask for feedback/interview scores/CLT scores if you were successful?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFroyoBear)
    Caius sent 2nd class last year - so it might arrive tomorrow....just saying....
    Seems like a couple of people have gotten letters from them today, so I'm thinking it's just my postman being slow. We'll see!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=OutThere!;69528046]Name:  IMG_2082.jpg
Size:  510.7 KB
    (Original post by OutThere!)
    Well that was a whizz (literally) through our road and still no post from Robinson! Attachment 610938[/QUOTE

Ooh two letters and 4 hours to wait til they open them! Look a bit thin is that a bad sign?
    Put the kettle on....
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obiejess)
    Is it possible to ask for feedback/interview scores/CLT scores if you were successful?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You can ask but we don't usually say. The feedback is that you got an offer! Well done btw!

Sometimes your DoS will give you informal feedback once you arrive.

There's a lot of feedback to do for unsuccessful applicants and we tend to prioritise them.

ReputationRep:
    I was pooled to Homerton but noone has communicated what my offer grades have to be - is it ok to email them do you think ? I have post from Kings but not from Homerton 😕

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Daughter pooled and fished by Newham for medicine
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OutThere!)
    Name:  IMG_2082.jpg
Size:  510.7 KB

2 letters? Oooh.... exciting

ReputationRep:
    Ooooooooh... People putting John's offers on the spreadsheet... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamestg)
    Rejected

was inevitable.

Looking back on it, to come this far, I'm pretty chuffed.

If you said three years ago to me that I would have had an interview at Cambridge, I would've laughed in your face and told you to do one.

But since mid-Y11 I've been motivated by this wonderful place, while I didn't succeed as hoped at GCSE - at A-level I have. Even though I've been rejected, I'm still going to a great uni.

Thank you to jneill Peterhouse Admissions Murray Edwards Admissions and everyone else here.

I've aimed for the moon and landed among the stars...

Oh no! You've been posting since beginning really though that you would be getting an offer! So sad but many unis in the stars!

ReputationRep:
    Ok peeps, I called the admissions office, Johns are definitely sending out decisions by email today according to the admissions officer
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luna1602)
    I was pooled to Homerton but noone has communicated what my offer grades have to be - is it ok to email them do you think ? I have post from Kings but not from Homerton 😕

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No. You'll get the offer info later on UCAS, or the letter.

Don't hassle the college today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by th3-fl45h)
    ooooooooh... People putting john's offers on the spreadsheet... :eek:
    what spreadsheet

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.