Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel58)
    Pooled but not fished.
    I wasn't even pooled. Guess no hot chocolate then...
    I was so gutted but trust me it gets better with time. I'm quite determined to do even better at a levels and apply again, hope you channel your sadness into determination as I have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TianaS)
    Got rejected for engineering from downing 😅

:console: Sorry to hear.

ReputationRep:
    Rejection from Corpus Christi. Sussex/Warwick for me then.

ReputationRep:
    HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM FITZWILLIAM (LAW) YET? They are taking forever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren-x-)
    I've got 4 other options, so I'll live haha. Think I'm going to firm Warwick. Did you get an offer??

No worries, I hope you got an offer!
    Failed Oxfordite, so ... .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteamboatMickey)
    I think we should have a Cambridge applicants 2017 field trip to the farm with crocodiles
    With maybe a few Oxfordites attending ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbstractHeart)
    Rejection from Corpus Christi. Sussex/Warwick for me then.
    Sorry to hear. At least you've got other unis in mind.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fablereader)
    With maybe a few Oxfordites attending ...
    Perhaps
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I love how there's this panicked stream of Cambridge decisions alongside a conversation about crocodiles

Gonna miss this thread

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps

ReputationRep:
    I spent countless hours reading random tripe to try and impress my interviewers, I put astronomical effort into my GCSE and AS exams.
    Then I was pooled by Girton and rejected.
    What is life?

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait for next week
    Believe in yourself, you'll blow them away. They obviously saw great potential in you!! Best of luck🙌🏽

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if you can set Thunderbird to fetch mails a few minutes before they are sent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coto524)
    Offer for MML Spanish & German at Corpus ^_^
    Congrats! I'll be doing German and Spanish (ab initio) at Wolfson! I guess I'll see you around in classes later this year.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peaches1998)
    Believe in yourself, you'll blow them away. They obviously saw great potential in you!! Best of luck🙌🏽
    I'll try! I'm just worried because I've had an infection so my brain isn't working as well as usual, also not been sleeping. THis is my very last chance to get an offer, if I mess it up and Medwards don't want me well no other college will have me cos pooling has ended

Gonna do some prep tomorrow alongside my history coursework

ReputationRep:
    I love how there's this panicked stream of Cambridge decisions alongside a conversation about crocodiles

Gonna miss this thread
    You shoulda seen the Oxford thread ... we had conversations about the mystical land of Fablehaven inhabited by indigenous mountain hermits, along with the occasional historical sketch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fablereader)
    A failed Oxfordite, alas, who wandered over here.
    oh no, sorry to here that, sure you'll do great wherever you end up! (your only mistake was applying to the other place lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oddwatermelon)
    I spent countless hours reading random tripe to try and impress my interviewers, I put astronomical effort into my GCSE and AS exams.
    Then I was pooled by Girton and rejected.
    What is life?
    Sorry to hear about your rejection. Try not to spend too much time. As a failed applicant who had a dead-set goal, I know it's difficult; but tomorrow always comes, and brings new horizons. Consider your other unis; you may be surprised.

ReputationRep:
    Offer for vet med at Downing! Genuinely do not understand how this happened haha I flunked that interview so bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oddwatermelon)
    What is life?
    An amazing maze with many different paths, all of which have their own redeeming qualities, and no clear objective goal.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.