Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Impt update for Pembroke Int'l applicants: My daughter just called the Admissions Office to check if emails were still being sent out as she has not received any word. Apparently they are having "technical difficulties" with their system so if they can't resolve that in the next hour, they will send the emails out tomorrow instead. So be prepared for another sleepless night folks 😰

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peachykeen)
    OMGGGGGGG GAL did you get in??? ahhhhhhhhhh
    YESSS!!!!!! I got it really early (9:08am) in the morning and I posted here really early as well SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by czhang1998)
    YES BROOO!!!!!!!! We'll see each other on Oct oamshjsbsksbsiakna
    haha if I somehow manage to actually meet the conditions!!! But yeah, guess I'll finally meet my portfolio buddy (still remember our struggles back in December)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    Call them tomorrow. They won't give a decision over the phone anyway (usually...).
    Alright, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    Yippeeeeeeeeee!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by PariahEmir)
    おめでとう!
    (Original post by fablereader)
    Congratulations!
    (Original post by peachykeen)
    Congrats!!!!!
    (Original post by vincrows)
    おめでとうございます
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.