ReputationRep:
    yeahh.. offer from pembroke for engineering

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniilS)
    I am from the Netherlands and will be going to Emmanuel
    oh sorry
    i have a friend from the netherlands

ReputationRep:
    Last time someone was pooled to Pembroke for natsci was 2013 and one person so probably not what happened ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fablereader)
    Well, that's certainly one way to think about it. Hope you've got an offer from another good uni.
    Well I got an offer from Nottingham University yesterday, so I think I'm just fine I prefer the course of Nottingham btw, it's just that Cambridge was a better uni itself, so I don't think I lost anything I'm good

Thanks ^_^
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by ♥Samantha♥)
    It was anticipation. But I got an offer!
    YAY Congratulations

Now just US unis and you are all sorted
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteamboatMickey)
    Just to be clear if you're fished for reinterview and don't get a place, your admissions hopes are finished? No open offers no more reinterviews no more pools nothing?

Murray Edwards Admissions jneill vincrows
    Those eligible for an Open can still be considered but I doubt will be successful at that stage. Basically, though, the Pool interview is it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theo.515)
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IcedArizona)
    Last time someone was pooled to Pembroke for natsci was 2013 and one person so probably not what happened ^^
    Should've worded it better, I meant maybe your college is having similar problems. Probably best to assume that's the case, then if you haven't heard tomorrow morning give them a call for sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theo.515)
    did you get that email now?
    are you fronm outside UK?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whattimeisit)
    EMmanuel and I feel the same, wbu?
    I was the same but just got a phone call and I got pooled and Robinson made me an offer!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tamuna10)
    Well I got an offer from Nottingham University yesterday, so I think I'm just fine I prefer the course of Nottingham btw, it's just that Cambridge was a better uni itself, so I don't think I lost anything I'm good

Thanks ^_^
    You're welcome. Have a great time at Nottingham!

ReputationRep:
    jneill You seem like the person to ask this. I got a rejection today, and I'm aware teachers can ask for feedback (?) Would my teacher just have to email king's admissions to ask for feedback, or is there some other procedure?

ReputationRep:
    Just to be clear if you're fished for reinterview and don't get a place, your admissions hopes are finished? No open offers no more reinterviews no more pools nothing?

Murray Edwards Admissions jneill vincrows
    Yes. And I remember asking the same question before....

Not sure if you're qualified for open offer, though.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions)
    Those eligible for an Open can still be considered but I doubt will be successful at that stage. Basically, though, the Pool interview is it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a01QQZyl-_I

I think that song sums it up

Spoiler:
    Show

(Under Pressure by Queen)

ReputationRep:
    Should've worded it better, I meant maybe your college is having similar problems. Probably best to assume that's the case, then if you haven't heard tomorrow morning give them a call for sure.
    Nobody else has had Caius problems I think.. maybe i got pooled to another college nad that other college has problems lolz hoping for that but i'm panicking ^^
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

I fell asleep so what did I miss :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I am from the Netherlands and will be going to Emmanuel
    Hey congrats man!!!

If things go well in the exams we might get to enjoy a stroopwafel together in Cambridge

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a01QQZyl-_I

I think that song sums it up

Spoiler:
    Show

(Under Pressure by Queen)

Well at this point you have a higher chance to get accepted than half of this thread :b

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Replusz)
    are you for pembroke? if yes, what subject? you said hongkong, right?
    It's me who's from Hong Kong
    Just received an offer for Economics
    Still can't believe this.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Well at this point you have a higher chance to get accepted than half of this thread :b
    Hmm true! One of my greatest friends who has a deferred offer went searching for stats when she found out I got fished

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.