The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fablereader
Try not to worry, just focus on doing a good job and you'll do it! :smile:

Thanks!! Hm. Wasn't nervous last week but starting to feel the nerves now that everyone else is being sorted out. :redface:
Original post by OutThere!
Exciting to receive but not to open. Both rejections and looking forward to other offers. Good luck everyone whether offer or not. A*A*A*A predictions for both. Parts of AA and parts of interview were tough but ok. Stiff competition I guess. Proud my son got this far as my last child and only one going to uni out of them all.

Sorry to hear. :frown: Give him my condolences.
Original post by daniilS
谢谢!!!

U know chinese? haha
Original post by Student1256
@Murray Edwards Admissions Has it ever happened that a student got an email saying their application was unsuccesful but their UCAS account said something else or the college contacted them later saying it was a mistake?

Not that I'm aware of, sorry.
Original post by intrepid
Congrats!!
Are you doing it via NatSci or Engineering?

NatSci tho tbh I might stick with NatSci in the 2nd year I'll have to see what it's like first, wbu?

Original post by jneill
That old trick.

Spoiler

I remember @C0balt doing something similar last year when I was lurking :lol: Guess I'm proof that you have a better chance of an offer when you post :rofl:
Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions
Not that I'm aware of, sorry.

oh well. when does UCAS update anyways?
I seem to remember cauis was quite slow in sending the decisions last year, too.......
Original post by annie.dalch
I'm an EU applicant with no news from caius. Don't worry you're not alone XD

Oh okay.. This is torture. :frown: I was secretely hoping i was pooled and there was a problem there
Original post by Replusz
oh hi and you applied for pembroke and just got the email now, right?
so they got their system to work?
pls answer!!!

Yes they're sending out emails I believe
Well at least I got mine
Good luck and I hope that you would hear from Pembroke soon
Original post by SteamboatMickey
Thanks!! Hm. Wasn't nervous last week but starting to feel the nerves now that everyone else is being sorted out. :redface:

My advice - try to bury the nerves under work. It hasn't always worked for me, but it has sometimes.
Original post by Xiuchen
U know chinese? haha

I'm studying it haha:tongue:
Original post by liziepie
My letter was quite thick actually! They included a bunch of fee status stuff, but obviously would vary for different colleges

I agree, there were quite a few forms in my letter ( Clare College). What are you gonna study??
Original post by CallumS9999
The post has come and no letter so don't think I've done it, but obviously I haven't had any emails even now so I can't be 100% certain

It might be that you're in the 7% of deliveries that Royal Mail does a day late so wait till tomorrow's post and if nothing then (check all your emails again etc) I'd ring them :P
Original post by NeverLucky
NatSci tho tbh I might stick with NatSci in the 2nd year I'll have to see what it's like first, wbu?

I remember @C0balt doing something similar last year when I was lurking :lol: Guess I'm proof that you have a better chance of an offer when you post :rofl:

Every year there's one or two who plays the same trick to be funny....and get told off because it's not very nice thing to see if you're not successful. :wink:
Original post by vincrows
I seem to remember cauis was quite slow in sending the decisions last year, too.......

My friend got his in the post the day after they were meant to arrive last year.
Original post by Student1256
oh well. when does UCAS update anyways?

You'd have to ask UCAS - it's not our jurisdiction. Should be soon.

Do you think they will send all of them today? Or is there a chance of having to wait until tomorrow?

Slow to the point 10 minutes before end of office slow?
Original post by daniilS
I'm studying it haha:tongue:

Thats really impressive, can you remind me whether u were natsci? (If so r u physical or Bio) :smile:
Original post by PariahEmir
My friend got his in the post the day after they were meant to arrive last year.

That's more to do with their local royal mail service, rather than Caius as all the letters are sent on the same day = a day before the official D-Day.

Latest

Trending

Trending