Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteamboatMickey)
    Yeah we need the stats from the other thread but I still don't know how to do it
    Same

ReputationRep:
    First page again haha

Edit: or not, damn this thread moves too fast!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    I think I was in the top 3? :holmes: Not even Cambridge
    I was behind you, jneill and SteamboatMickey. Seriously at least one of you's got to have an implant in your head that allows you to be online 24/7 :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah we need the stats from the other thread but I still don't know how to do it
    I guarantee the omnipotent jneill has probably made a couple of pie charts on it already for us.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christie_xx)
    Ahaha I thought I was the only one who checked to see how high up they were in the Who Posted thing :rofl::rofl:
    How do I do it? People have tried to explain it to me before but I'm an idiot sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchNerd2)
    How come Oxford do at-interview pooling yet only give out offers a day earlier than Cambridge? Wouldn't they have less to discuss in terms of pooling than Cambridge?
    I think there are less people in the pool in Oxford since they reject much more candidates pre-interview

ReputationRep:
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/mis...sted&t=4420212 here's a link, you click on the number of posts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel58)
    Same
    You click where it says 'forum' just below the title (i think) and then you click on the number of replies

ReputationRep:
    So when are they sending out offers/rejections? I've been hibernating since the interview.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domaths)
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/mis...sted&t=4420212 here's a link, you click on the number of posts
    Woo!

I won, top poster for Part 2!!!
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/mis...sted&t=4420212

Top 10
    SteamboatMickey 841
    jneill 668
    wolfmoon88 574
    daniilS 329
    Zacken 286
    Rachel58 273
    charlie_rhia_x 222
    Christie_xx 217
    NeverLucky 214
    Ruthie2267 181

ReputationRep:

Click on the number of posts :b
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by FrenchNerd2)
    How come Oxford do at-interview pooling yet only give out offers a day earlier than Cambridge? Wouldn't they have less to discuss in terms of pooling than Cambridge?
    I heard this year it was because of scheduling reasons... usually Oxford are earlier by a week or two.

ReputationRep:
    How do I do it? People have tried to explain it to me before but I'm an idiot sometimes.
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=15 You go here and then click on the number of replies next to the one you wanna see it for

ReputationRep:
    liziepie I coudnt quote your reply as it was from the previous thread which is closed now. I obsessed so much over trinity and maths that i seem like a maths applicant at trinity 😂😂 haha no I'm just a physicist that loves math; so applying for natsci and at trinity Hall
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HolyRomanEmpire)
    I guarantee the omnipotent jneill has probably made a couple of pie charts on it already for us.
    I hope, considering I will dominate said pie charts with my constant posting, that I get to pick my colour

ReputationRep:
    ooooh new thread bois

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fortox)
    So when are they sending out offers/rejections? I've been hibernating since the interview.
    They send letters on 11th by first class and 12th for email
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)

Top 10
    SteamboatMickey 841
    jneill 668
    wolfmoon88 574
    daniilS 329
    Zacken 286
    Rachel58 273
    charlie_rhia_x 222
    Christie_xx 217
    NeverLucky 214
    Ruthie2267 181

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)

Top 10
    SteamboatMickey 841
    jneill 668
    wolfmoon88 574
    daniilS 329
    Zacken 286
    Rachel58 273
    charlie_rhia_x 222
    Christie_xx 217
    NeverLucky 214
    Ruthie2267 181
    Ayy I was in the top 10

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.