Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IcedArizona)
    Will be a tough night.. I slept completely fine last night but now that this ugh, wasn't mentally prepared! But thank you
    Good you slept well last night. At least it's only one sleepless night, not two!
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xiuchen)
    Did you get an offer? I think international students don't get posts so they r worried! I've also applied Caius, but no one is home and I'm boarding so I haven't found out yet.
    Yes I did You're a medic too right? Yeah apparently the emails have been on the slow side because of people ringing up. Oh no that must be so stressful! Will there be someone to look at the letter tomorrow? Good luck!!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

Ruthie2267 peachykeen edanski

OMG Congratulations!!!

peachykeen Pooled to Trinity? Dafaq :rofl: Wow
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by daniilS)
    Haha thank you! sorry I won't be able to accompany you to St Andrews
    , it's ok I might reapply anyways

No it's terrible I can't deal with the stress right now I was okay with it knowing that it would come today, but if it doesn't ...
    :hugs: hope it comes soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeverLucky)
    NatSci tho tbh I might stick with NatSci in the 2nd year I'll have to see what it's like first, wbu?

I remember C0balt doing something similar last year when I was lurking :lol: Guess I'm proof that you have a better chance of an offer when you post :rofl:
    Congratulations hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carpenoctem)
    Yes I did You're a medic too right? Yeah apparently the emails have been on the slow side because of people ringing up. Oh no that must be so stressful! Will there be someone to look at the letter tomorrow? Good luck!!
    No, I'm a natsci! I met so many medics on my interview day though! Theres no one getting me the letter! I'll either see it in two weeks, or hopefully UCAS will update! If I get desperate I'll phone tomorrow :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    daniilS, liziepie, carpenoctem, Steliata

Yayyy Congratulations

I am halfway through scrolling through the threads I missed
    aww thank you

Spoiler:
    Show

that is a lot to scroll through, good luck mate

ReputationRep:
    , it's ok I might reapply anyways
    If you do, will you choose the right university this time?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by carpenoctem)
    aww thank you

Spoiler:
    Show

that is a lot to scroll through, good luck mate

ikr, I am tempted to just tag people in and ask, but if they got rejected, I would feel bad to ask them to say it again :/
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by daniilS)
    If you do, will you choose the right university this time?
    Who knows anything can happen!

ReputationRep:
    Well done to all those with offers and commiserations to those who didn't get in! Anyone else have an offer for either philosophy or Fitzwilliam college(or both)?

ReputationRep:
    is anyone a veterinary applicant or knows a vet applicant ?

ReputationRep:
    No it's terrible I can't deal with the stress right now I was okay with it knowing that it would come today, but if it doesn't ...
    Meditating helped me this morning :lol:
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vincrows)
    If you can, doesn't it mean it enable you to apply to six uni (replacing Cambridge with another one)? Is it possible?
    Don't think so but UCAS isn't my area - it was all paper in my day!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you you too!

Pretty sure if I get the grades I'll end up reapplying because gotta keep the dream alive for awhile right

Cuz I am not:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwlBxYyjrqM
    Ahaha nice!! Yeah same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadScientist001)
    It seems like no one has received an email from Robinson yet, the only reported decisions were by post. I'm also still waiting, starting to lose hope I'll hear from them today...
    Miserable isn't it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ro5ha)
    Well done to all those with offers and commiserations to those who didn't get in! Anyone else have an offer for either philosophy or Fitzwilliam college(or both)?
    From what I've seen, no non-UK applicants to Fitz (including myself) have had a response yet.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by Christie_xx)
    Ahaha nice!! Yeah same

Maybe we'll continue the banter on next year's thread!

ReputationRep:
    I'll have to catch up so many pages haha, but anyway, I'm so sorry for all of those who didn't get any offer. I don't know how to make people feel better, so I won't try. Well just maybe this: there's something else in life. And of course, congrats to those who had an offer!

Is there any to have the possibility to "order" the spreadsheet? Like according to the college, the outcome, etc. ?

And @jneill, should we send you a pm with the outcome of our application if we've sent you before how much we thought we scored at the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xiuchen)
    谢谢!你也是!
    Where in China are you from if I may ask?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.