Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I actually read last year's d-day thread more than this one :lol:

Just wanted to say again congrats to everyone who got in and to people who didn't - I'm sure you'll go on to do amazing things, don't let this rejection hold you back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blakeho96)
    Congrats! I'll be doing German and Spanish (ab initio) at Wolfson! I guess I'll see you around in classes later this year.
    I'm doing Spanish from A-Level and German ab-initio, so might be a bit less likely... maybe in the cultural classes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniilS)
    If you don't mind repeating each sentence three times I'd love to
    I do mind
    Spoiler:
    Show

JK!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domaths)
    Lool im sorry Ruth please forgive me
    im never letting you live this down NEVER

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VL100)
    Emerging from stalking the thread to say I got an offer for Theology! I was pooled to Sidney Sussex and don't know anything about it! Anyone have any ideas?!

Congrats to everyone either for getting this far or for getting an offer! It's been a tough few months
    I have a Sidney Sussex offer for geography but all I really know is that it is opposite sainsburys
    Well done for getting an offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christie_xx)

Just wanted to say again congrats to everyone who got in and to people who didn't - I'm sure you'll go on to do amazing things, don't let this rejection hold you back
    Inspirational!! Its so true! Not getting into cambridge doesn't mean anything, you can still achieve whatever you wanted to achieve!

ReputationRep:
    domaths
    (Original post by fablereader)
    @domaths, @Ruthie2267 wants to speak with you.
    Thank you both of you!! TSR needs to sort their app out still

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christie_xx)

Have you got an offer Christie?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthie2267)
    De nada.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xiuchen)
    I do mind
    Spoiler:
    Show

JK!
    Well talking to me you'll just have to get used to it :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Well talking to me you'll just have to get used to it :mmm:
    :mmm::mmm: I guess I won't mind if I get into cambridge:mad: (We probably will never ever meet if I don't get in LOL), Isn't it weird tho that if I get in we might have lectures together for some modules??!! (I intend to do a chem module if I do get in >.<)

ReputationRep:
    For some reason (maybe your seriousness about the NSAA) I had a sh*tload of faith in you though :lol:
    Was I? I barely did anything for it and I thought it went really badly hahaha. I'm gonna definitely see if I can find out my scores when I get there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthie2267)
    "their" app
    it's basically a budget rebrand of tapatalk from four years ago :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xiuchen)
    :mmm::mmm: I guess I won't mind if I get into cambridge:mad: (We probably will never ever meet if I don't get in LOL), Isn't it weird tho that if I get in we might have lectures together for some modules??!! (I intend to do a chem module if I do get in >.<)
    Haha, I really hope you do! And it's crazy yeah I might actually meet many of the people on here in real life really soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeverLucky)
    Was I? I barely did anything for it and I thought it went really badly hahaha. I'm gonna definitely see if I can find out my scores when I get there.
    No idea where I got that faith from then :rofl:
    You did create the worked solutions thread tho

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I really hope you do! And it's crazy yeah I might actually meet many of the people on here in real life really soon
    Thank you!!! And Yeah I find the whole thing so weird! I still can't believe everything happened, pre int assessments and interviews its been an unbelievable experience, and if I get an offer that will be the most amazing thing to happen to me!! Oh yeah, and there are a lot of people from my previous school (I changed school for sixth form) who got in, and it'll be so weird if we start going to the same school again. And people from my current school got in too, it just feels so weird

ReputationRep:
    "their" app
    it's basically a budget rebrand of tapatalk from four years ago :lol:
    Maybe we can get it shut down for copyright reasons

ReputationRep:
    Delighted to have recieved an offer for Medicine at Peterhouse Cambridge. Wondering if there are other people with offers for Peterhouse on this thread, would be cool to make a facebook page or something for us to meet☺

ReputationRep:
    No idea where I got that faith from then :rofl:
    You did create the worked solutions thread tho
    Yeah true but that's cos I had nothing better to do at work so might as well be productive at something :lol: what was your offer btw?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by agirlontheweb)
    just butting in to this conversation because I saw the word Hamilton!! My favourite is probably Non-Stop because ahhh it's just amazing and the end of it is so great with the mash up of loads of other songs

My mum has also promised me Hamilton tickets for my birthday as it's coming to the UK this year!!
    :rofl::five::five:

You are so lucky! I am hoping that the next time I go to the UK, I can get the tickets without a huge cue like in Broadway

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.