Damn... Still can't believe I got in...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver Daniels)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What you doing and which college?

ReputationRep:
    Offer from King's for Engineering ^_^ I found out this morning and I still can't believe it

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    me too, I feel like I'm going to wake up from this dream at any moment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    Is everyone nervous for tmmrw then good luck
    right on time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions)
    All our applicants and pool offers holders at Murray Edwards should now have been contacted. Let us know by email if not. Congratulations to the successful ones and commiserations to the unsuccessful.
    Hi, I'm an international applicant for A100 at Murray Edwards but I haven't been contacted. Was your earlier post directed at home applicants only?

ReputationRep:
    really unsure whether to accept my open offer as I've been feeling pretty devastated all day about the situation - it's been a pretty emotional day with lots of crying and feeling very down atm. perhaps feeling like I fluked my way into an offer as no one wanted me from the pool and I'm moreso feeling depresssed at the moment about my boyfriend/best friend who I love dearly being rejected. I'm aware relationships mostly don't last at this age and feelings are probably oversxaggeeated but any happiness I would've felt at getting an offer seems to have died pretty much instantly and I've found myself having to convince myself I should be pleased about getting an offer. I'm wondering whether I would be happier learning French, Spanish and Russian at Warwick instead of just French and Spanish at Cambridge. The happiest I've been all day is when I heard the pride and happiness in my family's voices on the phone. I'd love to make them proud by being the first in my family to go to university - which could be Cambridge! - but I can't really sleep and I'm having serious doubts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glimmers)
    really unsure whether to accept my open offer as I've been feeling pretty devastated all day about the situation - it's been a pretty emotional day with lots of crying and feeling very down atm. perhaps feeling like I fluked my way into an offer as no one wanted me from the pool and I'm moreso feeling depresssed at the moment about my boyfriend/best friend who I love dearly being rejected. I'm aware relationships mostly don't last at this age and feelings are probably oversxaggeeated but any happiness I would've felt at getting an offer seems to have died pretty much instantly and I've found myself having to convince myself I should be pleased about getting an offer. I'm wondering whether I would be happier learning French, Spanish and Russian at Warwick instead of just French and Spanish at Cambridge. The happiest I've been all day is when I heard the pride and happiness in my family's voices on the phone. I'd love to make them proud by being the first in my family to go to university - which could be Cambridge! - but I can't really sleep and I'm having serious doubts.
    Congratulations on your offer. Try not to feel like it was a fluke - Cambridge think about a lot of different factors before making their final decisions. Getting an open offer means that your application will have been reviewed by a rather large number of people, all of whom considered you (to a greater or lesser extent) to be worthy of a place.

Don't feel the need to rush the decision making; remember you don't have to decide anything until May.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edanski)
    I GOT AN OFFER FOR HISTORY AT EMMANUEL I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!! big thanks to jneill for all the help and guidance through the process! I can't belive it! domaths daniilS CallumS9999 other emma people how's it gone?
    my friend got into Emma for English!
    Congrats to you all!!

ReputationRep:
    Any Jesus College applicants here? I am an international student applying to Natsci but still haven't heard anything (no email or letter) from them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k.russell)
    right on time
    Like ur birth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edanski)
    What you doing and which college?
    HSPS St Catz

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

HSPS St Catz

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    HSPS St Catz

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cudda chose a better subject but oh well happy friday the 13th
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Cudda chose a better subject but oh well happy friday the 13th
    Your def of better subject is:
    Maths?

Maths?

And more Maths?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Your def of better subject is:
    Maths?

Maths?

And more Maths?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What did u apply for at oxford
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

What did u apply for at oxford
    Human Sciences lol

(in b4 scrub subject comments)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Human Sciences lol

(in b4 scrub subject comments)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is that like PBs or bionatski
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Is that like PBs or bionatski
    Both plus a bit of HSPS

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me tryna meet my Cambridge offer:

Name:  180708704.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  97.6 KB

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.