Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Nothing happened to Molly. That was the point.

But how did John get out of the well? He was shackled...

Spoiler:
    Show

I presume the shackles were just between his legs, and not to a fixing on the floor of the well.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthie2267)
    SPOILER BELOW I CANT ADD A SPOILER THING ON MY PHONE SO PLEASE JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES AND SCROLL PAST!!

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Spoiler:
    Show

I literally can't believe they didn't realise there was any glass in her cell,,,,,, what a rookie mistake,,,,

I've edited it for you - but please no non-spoilered spoilers
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewinelake)
    Spoiler:
    Show

I presume the shackles were just between his legs, and not to a fixing on the floor of the well.

Spoiler:
    Show

Hmm, but then he would have floated up with the rising water? I'm pretty sure they were shackled to the floor... but maybe not...

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Could be ... when I heard, I thought it was to the floor.

Edit in response to jneill: maybe they were really heavy chains? We're just not sure ... (until it's analyzed to death by the experts/fanatical observants).

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Hmm, but then he would have floated up with the rising water? I'm pretty sure they were shackled to the floor... but maybe not...

Spoiler:
    Show

Not if the chains were heavy. He said "My feet are chained up" - which is a bit ambiguous.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    id like to apologise to Medwards for their emotional wreck of an applicant tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeverLucky)
    I can think of a few worser case scenarios but yeah I largely agree :lol:
    What worser case scenarios other than being rejected twice, which although being very painful isn't the end of the world by a long stretch.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Not if the chains were heavy. He said "My feet are chained up" - which is a bit ambiguous.

Spoiler:
    Show

Although looking back now, it seems that they were pulling him down when he tried to climb up the sides. So sounds like a bit of a boo-boo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteamboatMickey)
    id like to apologise to Medwards for their emotional wreck of an applicant tomorrow
    Just come in a Sherlock shirt and with a sign that says, 'I watched it.' They'll understand.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Yeah. But then he has to clamber up a thin rope with heavy chains attached to his feet... anyway - just a program eh? No need to worry about plot details... SteamboatMickey ...

Probably a good mental diversion ahead of meeting Moriarty tomorrow...

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Yeah. But then he has to clamber up a thin rope with heavy chains attached to his feet... anyway - just a program eh? No need to worry about plot details... SteamboatMickey ...

Probably a good mental diversion ahead of meeting Moriarty tomorrow...

Or Moriedwards....
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Do you think one of those old fashioned British clothing stores sells a deer stalker? Want one for tomorrow's interview TBH
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I can't spoiler posts on mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by auburnstar)
    What worser case scenarios other than being rejected twice, which although being very painful isn't the end of the world by a long stretch.
    Well the obvious worst case scenario is you won't be around in a year's time

ReputationRep:
    I feel so ill at the thought of taking a train back to Cambridge in nine hours time! Help I have to face DoS from two different colleges at once this time it's like double the savagery :innocent:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I can't spoiler posts on mobile
    Just type [spoiler.] around the text [/spoiler.] Without dots obviously.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Okay I'm still very fragile but I am going to sleep (and probably have various nightmares with jneill spoiler this please (and for reference I've been watching season three's His Last Vow today too)

HUGE SHERLOCK SPOILERS

Spoiler:
    Show

Walking through some freaky mind palace **** with train sounds and airplanes crashing and my rejection letter hanging over me with a murderous clown as I drown in a well and all my Sherlock things burn to the sound of I want to break free and then I wake up in Moriedwards remembering my favourite show and thing to ever exist has ended and the white walls make me think I'm in some mind palace **** and I don't know what's real anymore so Dr Spencer asks me a simple question and I go "it is what it is" and yeah I need sleep :lol:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    My last post was a true work of art

I should be applying for the history of art
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Goodnight

ReputationRep:
    Okay I'm still very fragile but I am going to sleep (and probably have various nightmares with jneill spoiler this please (and for reference I've been watching season three's His Last Vow today too)

HUGE SHERLOCK SPOILERS

Walking through some freaky mind palace **** with train sounds and airplanes crashing and my rejection letter hanging over me with a murderous clown as I drown in a well and all my Sherlock things burn to the sound of I want to break free and then I wake up in Moriedwards remembering my favourite show and thing to ever exist has ended and the white walls make me think I'm in some mind palace **** and I don't know what's real anymore so Dr Spencer asks me a simple question and I go "it is what it is" and yeah I need sleep :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show

That bloody clown ... g'night, wish you the best of luck tomorrow! (I'll do the same for your dreams, but by the sounds of it there's no hope there. )

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.