Scroll to see replies

Original post by jamestg
I can just see it on Wikipedia...

Murray Edwards Alumnus
SteamboatMickey, History, 2017-2020

YOU'RE GONNA SMASH IT

*alumna
:wink:
Also had a dream that Moriarty told me I had an interview score of 6 and then mocked me for it and I was like :redface: when you try your best but you don't suceeed
Original post by SteamboatMickey
Also had a dream that Moriarty told me I had an interview score of 6 and then mocked me for it and I was like :redface: when you try your best but you don't suceeed

He's dead. What does he know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jneill
He's dead. What does he know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He knows about my

Spoiler

Any Selwyn applicants heard anything yet? X
He knows about my

Spoiler

But not that ...

Spoiler

Original post by MadTings
Idk, I'm a Robinson applicant as well and still haven't heard anything yet...

Robinson here as well... heard nothing! Not email nor letter. Are you an international student?
Original post by tanysh21
Robinson here as well... heard nothing! Not email nor letter. Are you an international student?

Yeah I am an international student and I still haven't heard anything
Original post by MadTings
Yeah I am an international student and I still haven't heard anything

Give them a call now. (After checking your junk/spam folders...)
Original post by LapizLazuliStar
Any Selwyn applicants heard anything yet? X

I've not heard anything yet, I was just about to ask this question myself haha! I really hope they tell us today 🙈
Original post by Gold-Confetti
I've not heard anything yet, I was just about to ask this question myself haha! I really hope they tell us today 🙈

Also just logged in to ask this question - nothing yet! I'll post on here as soon as I hear anything, but oh my gosh do I hope it's today... It's been driving me mad all weekend!
Original post by bethipayne
Also just logged in to ask this question - nothing yet! I'll post on here as soon as I hear anything, but oh my gosh do I hope it's today... It's been driving me mad all weekend!

I know! I'm going mad, it's the waiting and the not knowing especially now everyone else knows. Usually I'm quite patient but I think I've run out of patience at this point haha!
Same, I'll post as soon as I know. I hope it's good news for us both 😊
I know! I'm going mad, it's the waiting and the not knowing especially now everyone else knows. Usually I'm quite patient but I think I've run out of patience at this point haha!

I'm not patient at the best of times... I could barely stand the wait to the 12th, when I found out I'd be waiting longer... I really, really want it to be today! Sincerely hope there's a place for the both of us😄😄
Original post by bethipayne

If you don't receive a letter (or Track update) give them a call today.
Lovely lovely people but that went TERRIBLY

One down one to go

The game is still on

EDIT: every other question I just couldn't answer. :redface:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by jneill
If you don't receive a letter (or Track update) give them a call today.

We're reinterviewee's, so I'll probably leave it until Wednesday/ Thursday before calling. If they've sent it by post I think it might be tomorrow. Thanks though!
Okay I'm still very fragile but I am going to sleep (and probably have various nightmares with @jneill spoiler this please (and for reference I've been watching season three's His Last Vow today too)

HUGE SHERLOCK SPOILERS

Spoiler

Yeeah thanks for the spoilers.
We're reinterviewee's, so I'll probably leave it until Wednesday/ Thursday before calling. If they've sent it by post I think it might be tomorrow. Thanks though!

Oh! Of course - doh!
Folks, the (new) CAT is asking for your feedback on the application process over here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4510054
Did anyone get their ELAT results today?

Latest

Trending

Trending