(Original post by jamestg)
    I can just see it on Wikipedia...

Murray Edwards Alumnus
    SteamboatMickey, History, 2017-2020

YOU'RE GONNA SMASH IT
    *alumna
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Also had a dream that Moriarty told me I had an interview score of 6 and then mocked me for it and I was like when you try your best but you don't suceeed
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteamboatMickey)
    Also had a dream that Moriarty told me I had an interview score of 6 and then mocked me for it and I was like when you try your best but you don't suceeed
    He's dead. What does he know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    He's dead. What does he know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He knows about my
    Spoiler:
    Show
    secret psychotic sister

ReputationRep:
    Any Selwyn applicants heard anything yet? X
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    He knows about my
    Spoiler:
    Show

secret psychotic sister
    But not that ...

Spoiler:
    Show

you solve the final problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadTings)
    Idk, I'm a Robinson applicant as well and still haven't heard anything yet...
    Robinson here as well... heard nothing! Not email nor letter. Are you an international student?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanysh21)
    Robinson here as well... heard nothing! Not email nor letter. Are you an international student?
    Yeah I am an international student and I still haven't heard anything
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadTings)
    Yeah I am an international student and I still haven't heard anything
    Give them a call now. (After checking your junk/spam folders...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LapizLazuliStar)
    Any Selwyn applicants heard anything yet? X
    I've not heard anything yet, I was just about to ask this question myself haha! I really hope they tell us today 🙈

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gold-Confetti)
    I've not heard anything yet, I was just about to ask this question myself haha! I really hope they tell us today 🙈
    Also just logged in to ask this question - nothing yet! I'll post on here as soon as I hear anything, but oh my gosh do I hope it's today... It's been driving me mad all weekend!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethipayne)
    Also just logged in to ask this question - nothing yet! I'll post on here as soon as I hear anything, but oh my gosh do I hope it's today... It's been driving me mad all weekend!
    I know! I'm going mad, it's the waiting and the not knowing especially now everyone else knows. Usually I'm quite patient but I think I've run out of patience at this point haha!
    Same, I'll post as soon as I know. I hope it's good news for us both 😊

ReputationRep:
    I know! I'm going mad, it's the waiting and the not knowing especially now everyone else knows. Usually I'm quite patient but I think I've run out of patience at this point haha!
    I'm not patient at the best of times... I could barely stand the wait to the 12th, when I found out I'd be waiting longer... I really, really want it to be today! Sincerely hope there's a place for the both of us😄😄
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethipayne)
    If you don't receive a letter (or Track update) give them a call today.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Lovely lovely people but that went TERRIBLY

One down one to go

The game is still on

EDIT: every other question I just couldn't answer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    If you don't receive a letter (or Track update) give them a call today.
    We're reinterviewee's, so I'll probably leave it until Wednesday/ Thursday before calling. If they've sent it by post I think it might be tomorrow. Thanks though!

ReputationRep:
    Okay I'm still very fragile but I am going to sleep (and probably have various nightmares with jneill spoiler this please (and for reference I've been watching season three's His Last Vow today too)

HUGE SHERLOCK SPOILERS

Spoiler:
    Show

Walking through some freaky mind palace **** with train sounds and airplanes crashing and my rejection letter hanging over me with a murderous clown as I drown in a well and all my Sherlock things burn to the sound of I want to break free and then I wake up in Moriedwards remembering my favourite show and thing to ever exist has ended and the white walls make me think I'm in some mind palace **** and I don't know what's real anymore so Dr Spencer asks me a simple question and I go "it is what it is" and yeah I need sleep :lol:

Yeeah thanks for the spoilers.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    We're reinterviewee's, so I'll probably leave it until Wednesday/ Thursday before calling. If they've sent it by post I think it might be tomorrow. Thanks though!
    Oh! Of course - doh!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Folks, the (new) CAT is asking for your feedback on the application process over here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4510054

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get their ELAT results today?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.