Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeverLucky)
    Wow did you just spoil the later seasons for me...?

Meh never really looked into Trinity. I feel like it's mostly known for its Mathmos but they're on par with other colleges in other subjects.
    The statistics show otherwise, trinity has by far the most senior wranglers but then again being senior wrangler doesn't mean you'll be a more successful mathematician as you could still definitely come up with some groundbreaking research
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abstract_Prism)
    Let's promise ourselves that if we get rejected we won't get all butthurt and say 'Well I didn't want to go there anyway!' We won't say nonsense like 'I'm glad I got rejected, I wouldn't have been able to thrive in such an intense environment and I value my mental health more than career prospects', and we most certainly won't use the term 'Doxbridge' or try to say 'Imperial/LSE/UCL/Bristol/Bath/Warwick etc. is just as good as Oxbridge, if not better!'

It's just cringy.
    Except, if you're applying for medicine, because then it would be true. There's literally no advantage going to Cambridge, it's a lot harder for the same result. We just all still want to go.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know anything about scholarships for Cambridge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rissanicole14)

and FrenchNerd2 Tor Miller ahhhhhh love him
    I saw him live in November when he supported Walking on Cars he is bae

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthie2267)
    what if cambridge told you they'd give you an unconditional offer would you it it then hmm??
    I would rather go to UEA than have an unconditional offer from Cambridge for eating ketchup

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Please tell me some of you play Zelda here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liziepie)

Spoiler:
    Show

After seeing this, my anxiety level:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by liziepie)

Spoiler:
    Show

Excited for Nintendo Switch?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kovacevm)
    Does anyone know anything about scholarships for Cambridge?
    Some... ask away...

Are you a home or International student?

Do you mean scholarships (generally not very high £, awarded for academic achievements) or bursaries (usually automatically awarded if you meet the criteria)?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Let's promise ourselves that if we get rejected we won't get all butthurt and say 'Well I didn't want to go there anyway!' We won't say nonsense like 'I'm glad I got rejected, I wouldn't have been able to thrive in such an intense environment and I value my mental health more than career prospects', and we most certainly won't use the term 'Doxbridge' or try to say 'Imperial/LSE/UCL/Bristol/Bath/Warwick etc. is just as good as Oxbridge, if not better!'

It's just cringy.
    You seem butthurt at other people's butthurt ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Omg I definitely should watch it then! it's on the top of my list of movies to watch. When I saw the trailer I was super excited

Meh, Award shows
    It's literally everything I ever dreamed of in a movie, and more. Even though I've seen it I still keep rewatching the trailers haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domaths)
    You seem butthurt at other people's butthurt ...
    You know it

ReputationRep:

It's just cringy.
    Yeap I agree, anyway I've already got an offer from another St. Woxbridge College of Economics uni, so I'm not too bothered either way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infested)
    St. Woxbridge College of Economics
    This is brilliant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeverLucky)
    Mhm, either way, alcohol will be present on Thursday :lol:

Check your ancestry. Highly likely your descendants were Northerners.
    From the midlands, actually. Currently debating whether red wine in a ribena strawberry bottle would look suspicious or not
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infested)
    Yeap I agree, anyway I've already got an offer from another St. Woxbridge College of Economics uni, so I'm not too bothered either way.
    St Dwoxbridge surely...

Or more generally, St Dwoxbridgial.

ReputationRep:
    This is brilliant
    Actually for me
    St. Warbridge College of Economics would more accurately encompass my choices (College=UCL) :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlcoholicCantab)
    thats v v broad.

Physnatisci usually nerdy, male dominated, dont go out much.

bio has lots of hardworking girls, stupidly competitive with each other, get by on no sleep,

natscis tend to have a superiority complex but quite easy to get on with.

caveat: there is a massive variation as natsci is so large.
    Engineering?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else manage to barely get any sleep at all last night? And it's only Monday

ReputationRep:

It's just cringy.
    Depending on the course it could very well be true

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.