Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zpx)
    As much as I hid from the pool, it still found me. Got pooled to Wolfson, iIf my next interview goes well, they'll give me an offer for 2018. Expected this tbh.
    I guess it's my chance, but still...what the heck did just happen?
    -
    -
    -
    we don't have the concept of gap year in my country, receiving an offer for 2018 would be more than confusing lol.
    Wait so you've already been told if you get an offer from your interview it will be in 2018? Also isn't Wolfson a mature college - are you a mature student? Nevertheless much better than a rejection

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k.russell)
    didn't you miss out devilishly handsome?
    Nah that's not a stereotype, that's just me.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by charlie_rhia_x)
    Stressful at the moment as I have mocks soon and of course the decision this week

And no, but I'm making my boyfriend come round on DDay so i will have someone to cry on

how about you?
    Good luck on your mocks

Hahaha I'll be at home waiting until at the latest 3 am in the morning for the email to arrive will probably play video games and stay on tsr to pass the time.

Yes creating a playlist will post it on both threads

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthie2267)
    nothing as of yet i'm just stealing the ideas of other people
    My entire DDay playlist is "Bad news" by Bastille on repeat because that's the only news I'll be getting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthie2267)
    nothing as of yet i'm just stealing the ideas of other people
    I have so many mixed emotions about thursday like i don't even know what i'm hoping for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domaths)
    Wait so you've already been told if you get an offer from your interview it will be in 2018? Also isn't Wolfson a mature college - are you a mature student? Nevertheless much better than a rejection
    Nope, just an interview for now. Only in the happy case I perform well, they'll give me an offer.
    Anyway, with Brexit and this strange situation, I really don't know what to do. No other uni responded to my application, I guess I can only wait
    And be extremely stressed about my future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zpx)
    As much as I hid from the pool, it still found me. Got pooled to Wolfson, iIf my next interview goes well, they'll give me an offer for 2018. Expected this tbh.
    I guess it's my chance, but still...what the heck did just happen?
    -
    -
    -
    we don't have the concept of gap year in my country, receiving an offer for 2018 would be more than confusing lol.
    Woah, I didn't even know something like that could happen (or that you were a mature student). When is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Good luck on your mocks

Hahaha I'll be at home waiting until at the latest 3 am in the morning for the email to arrive will probably play video games and stay on tsr to pass the time.

Yes creating a playlist will post it on both threads

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg you're getting an email? That's so much better than a letter

ReputationRep:
    I can't stop thinking about D-Day I honestly don't know what to do with myself

ReputationRep:
    Bad News?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No Faith in Fate - I The Mighty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchNerd2)
    The screaming at the end of the song will be me

ReputationRep:
    I've tried to stay away from the thread to avoid stressing myself out but with the Big Day coming up I couldn't resist
    Mocks week and study leave means I'll be sat at home on Thursday by the doorstep waiting for the postman to deliver my rejection...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniilS)
    Woah, I didn't even know something like that could happen (or that you were a mature student). When is it?
    I'm 19 (and somewhat confused about what's happening), but I guess that because I'm born in October, I'll be 21 around the time the 2018 Michaelmas term starts, so that makes me eligible. It's like deferred entry, for gap year or mandatory military service applicants etc.
    It'll be on Friday, wish me luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peachykeen)
    Practice aiming and shooting your rifle. You'd want to take out at least a few Nazis before they take you out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peachykeen)
    watch some heart wrenching emotional films. Start with Fury

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0kaySadia_)
    I've tried to stay away from the thread to avoid stressing myself out but with the Big Day coming up I couldn't resist
    Mocks week and study leave means I'll be sat at home on Thursday by the doorstep waiting for the postman to deliver my rejection...
    At least you'll know as soon as possible. I'm so worried my parents will open my letter whilst I'm at school

Good luck! (with the decision and the mocks)
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by charlie_rhia_x)
    Omg you're getting an email? That's so much better than a letter
    Ofc, international applicant

Idk, same apprehension but quicker relief/death

(Original post by FrenchNerd2)
    cooool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

cooool

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just change "maybe I'm just meant to be alone" to "maybe I'm just meant to not go to uni" xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeverLucky)
    Practice aiming and shooting your rifle. You'd want to take out at least a few Nazis before they take you out.
    😂😂 for some reason I feel like it's not going to go too well
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zpx)
    I'm 19 (and somewhat confused about what's happening), but I guess that because I'm born in October, I'll be 21 around the time the 2018 Michaelmas term starts, so that makes me eligible. It's like deferred entry, for gap year or mandatory military service applicants etc.
    It'll be on Friday, wish me luck
    So you get to eat popcorn and watch the havoc on Thursday and be thanking God you're not one of the rejects loool

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.