Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniilS)
    Don't worry, there's a new day tomorrow full of fresh new rep to give (speaking of which I should probably go to bed because my day starts with a biology exam ;-; )
    Good luck to your biology exam!!! You'll smashhhh it!!!

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of mocks I have m2 tomorrow, anyone else got mocks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naeco)
    Good luck to your biology exam!!! You'll smashhhh it!!!
    :ahee:Thank you, I hope so! (or else I'll just have to change my choices for NatSci's first year if I manage to get in :b)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metrize)
    Gave you both the rep
    Thank you
    oops attached wrong images
    I was trying to say that I rep ed you sometimes before so I was unable to rep you again
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollahollaholla)
    hi, I've been pooled and have an interview on the 13th. How likely is it for pooled applicants with interviews to get an offer?
    where have you been pooled to and for what course?! I've also got a reinterview!

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody else worried about the weather warnings in relation to the postal service? If the snow disrupts my post I think I'll cry.

ReputationRep:
    Gave you both the rep
    You're doing the Lord's work; you're like the second account I wanted to create :adore:

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know, from speaking to friends/family or their own experiences, if the reinterviews are harder/different in any way? i'm honestly having the biggest moodswings of going from calm one minute to absolutely terrified..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BilboSwagginz)
    Is anybody else worried about the weather warnings in relation to the postal service? If the snow disrupts my post I think I'll cry.
    Oh my god I hadn't even considered this
    My postie gives up as soon as it starts to drizzle!

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of mocks I have m2 tomorrow, anyone else got mocks?
    yup, C3 for me and here I am watching borat.... good luck!

ReputationRep:
    omg I didn't know there was a snow warning for thusday?? just our luck.... hopefully the snow won't stop the internet though

ReputationRep:
    That's sick! It really portrays the emotions and feelings well, which is all art is about be it in painting form or any other form of art. Well done

ReputationRep:
    yay for emails! (Never thought that would be a good thing)

ReputationRep:
    im back and bored, any questions about the side of cambridge not covered in admissions let me know x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CutieTootsie)
    Fair.
    Was going to ask why, but.... lol meh
    Things have probably changed significantly from when I did maths & further maths back in the 1980's, but it wouldn't surprise me if I scored higher in the FM than the M, as the FM was far more predictable.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how Churchill are sending out their decisions, is it done by email as well as post?
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    You are ridiculously good at this. Amazing.
    You NEED to send these to Memebridge. You'll be famous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewinelake)
    Things have probably changed significantly from when I did maths & further maths back in the 1980's, but it wouldn't surprise me if I scored higher in the FM than the M, as the FM was far more predictable.
    It's definitely changed.

They're both very predictable but maths is much much easier than it used to be.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayofsunshine98)
    Does the reduced offer thing apply to Cambridge Sutton trust people applying to Cambridge or Is that wishful thinking?
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    You are ridiculously good at this. Amazing.
    You NEED to send these to Memebridge. You'll be famous.
    Thank you and That is a really good idea!!!:eek::eek::eek:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.