Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naeco)
    Haven't got one but I just drew it
    Attachment 610134
    This is the photo taken during my interview day
    Very nice! although that image says something more like "not tonight, I've got a headuck" ;-) Your next mission is to draw a duck with a stethoscope...
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naeco)
    Haven't got one but I just drew it
    Attachment 610134
    This is the photo taken during my interview day
    I mean COME ON. STAHP. YOU ARE SO GOOD.

If you don't get in touch with Memebridge AND Cambridge's marketing department, I will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewinelake)
    Very nice! although that image says something more like "not tonight, I've got a headuck" ;-) Your next mission is to draw a duck with a stethoscope...
    :bawling::bawling::bawling:nooooo that's too hard...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naeco)
    :bawling::bawling::bawling:nooooo that's too hard...
    Just Googled it, and there are loads (mostly due to the "quack" link). Here's just one... I'm sure if you did one, it would be far more charming!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    I mean COME ON. STAHP. YOU ARE SO GOOD.

If you don't get in touch with Memebridge AND Cambridge's marketing department, I will.
    :innocent:just sent the interview graph one to memebridge ..
    btw why marketing department?

ReputationRep:
    Just Googled it, and there are loads (mostly due to the "quack" link). Here's just one... I'm sure if you did one, it would be far more charming!

:adore::adore::adore::adore:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naeco)
    :innocent:just sent the interview graph one to memebridge ..
    btw why marketing department?
    Because you have a real talent for illustration. You could be very commercial as well as doing it for fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    Because you have a real talent for illustration. You could be very commercial as well as doing it for fun.
    PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    You should let jneill be your agent - he's a pro in these matters! I thought the Christ's college drawing was the best....
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    I thought the Christ's college drawing was the best....
    Agreed, but we are biased .

The Hope/Despair chart was pretty fine too.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by Christie_xx)
    I'm pretty sure that I literally have 0 chance at getting an offer. It's a bit disappointing but I think I'm gonna reapply next year 🤔
    :rofl: I'm sure you'll be fine, if not will stop by and say hi

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by daniilS)
    wolfmoon88 the St Andrews is applied to (thanks a lot for mentioning that else I might not have returned to considering it). Also Durham. Gotta make sure there's some stress left for after the rejection too
    No problem

Indeed Gotta keep motivated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel58)
    UMS averages always make me want to cry as one out of the 2 UMSs that I got is the subject I got a B in...aka my worst subject
    Lad I got 66 UMS in one exam and 98 in the other. The I got B's in both my History modules. Them admissions staff have got their work cut out for them working out wtf went wrong with me. Competing for the lowest UMS/marks lol. Anyone got lower than me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchNerd2)
    I saw him live in November when he supported Walking on Cars he is bae
    *cries in Spanish* lucky!

I was so disappointed he never toured anywhere around me when he was supporting Banners hope he covers more ground this year

ReputationRep:
    I hope I get into the Adonian Society

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Things have probably changed significantly from when I did maths & further maths back in the 1980's, but it wouldn't surprise me if I scored higher in the FM than the M, as the FM was far more predictable.
    Disagree, at least for CIE board FM is very unpredictable and always requires some heavy thinking as opposed to normal math which is repetition 90% of the time and you just have to apply a formula

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else watch Joe Binder and Holly Gabrielle's vlogs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rissanicole14)
    Does anyone else watch Joe Binder and Holly Gabrielle's vlogs?
    TBH I don't like their vlogs, maybe because Jake just brought the standard up too high - his vlogs were addictive and just really made you feel as if you are in Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student1256)
    TBH I don't like their vlogs, maybe because Jake just brought the standard up too high - his vlogs were addictive and just really made you feel as if you are in Cambridge.
    That's true, I've been watching his vlogs since I was 15 they were what initially made me want to apply. Nothing quite like Jake's videos (even though he's been so late with uploads lol). I do like that they introduce slightly different perspectives with their vlogs, but I feel like too many people are trying to copy him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rissanicole14)
    That's true, I've been watching his vlogs since I was 15 they were what initially made me want to apply. Nothing quite like Jake's videos (even though he's been so late with uploads lol). I do like that they introduce slightly different perspectives with their vlogs, but I feel like too many people are trying to copy him.
    Same! After I saw his stuff I felt like Cambridge is not just academically amazing but an overall amazing experience. Holly's videos spent too much time showing her eating and none at all showing us Cambridge and the student experience 😂 and Joe is very unrelatable and he overedits making it seem like I'm watching a montage rather than a vlog. even though they're both great people I'm sure and I don't wanna bash em, they're just not Jake 😁

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.